What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is it? Is it false, did you get onto ticketmaster and buy a ticket (just to see if had capacity)
Please do it for the next game, then post your results otherwise you being maxi the union troll will be what's forever your persona.. as if union could ever boasted about crowd numbers.

What would make this even worse is that you come onto a league forum and just throw shade on everything and everyone as if you were that red bandana fkwt fitzfkwit, yeah it's great you doing your due diligence, but such a boring pessimist doing it, who really cares if it really sold out or not, a few spots on that hill still vacant, quick throw that shade
Clearly a few hundred seats available for the wests game

MugaB

Coach
Some people like to fact-check, not just believe X Lol.
in this day and age of social media bs it’s not a bad thing to do. Wb could learn a thing or two from max.
All three of you are petty, who cares... the main thing is the warriors are doing great off the field in a union heartland while they aren't doing so well on field by results, it's the same as Melbourne Storm in AFL heartland, I applaud that team, anything they do represents RL, and shows Our game can prosper anywhere, be it Perth, NZ or PNG, I reckon we could even do Adelaide if we tried, that what most of the detractors of real expansion don't get, yeah storm got that money pumped into them and legs up, but seriously your in a market with 10 AFL teams nearby, cut them some f**kn slack, we are all part of the same code.. same as the warriors, if they are "selling out" or CLOSE to capacity crowds, we should be applauding them for represing RL in NZ...
It might end up to thir detriment, as people calling for a 2nd NZ team, which thet are not wanting

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Ok 227 seats left, did they say completely sold out, or on track to do so... how bout we check in 24th of July FFS that's seriously 6 weeks away, what's capacity, to be "almost" selling out games 6 weeks in advance is a pretty good sign
Anyone think it's the same 20k of people rocking up to these games

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ok 227 seats left, did they say completely sold out, or on track to do so... how bout we check in 24th of July FFS that's seriously 6 weeks away, what's capacity, to be "almost" selling out games 6 weeks in advance is a pretty good sign
Anyone think it's the same 20k of people rocking up to these games
Yeh why let the truth get in The way of a good social media post.
So 2020’s.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ok maxi, all you karens are gotta stop being so litteral... 25k capacity, so 24773 isn't good enough
I'm betting that at 24999, wouldn't be considered sold out either...
You guys need a better hobby
The truth is the truth mate. It’s clealry not sold out, I’m sure it will nearer the day but you cant claim it now. That’s the problem with the plebeian class today, believe any sht they read on X as long as it feeds their th inking. Who cares if its true or not. Facts are for losers I guess lol

final say

Juniors
The truth is the truth mate. It’s clealry not sold out, I’m sure it will nearer the day but you cant claim it now. That’s the problem with the plebeian class today, believe any sht they read on X as long as it feeds their th inking. Who cares if its true or not. Facts are for losers I guess lol
It's not an accurate post.

Does that change anything?
Still going to be a fantastic crowd and likely Still sell out...so? No?

For someone who's been fudging data for every single metric in regards to Perth, you sure pick some strange battles.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
All three of you are petty, who cares... the main thing is the warriors are doing great off the field in a union heartland while they aren't doing so well on field by results, it's the same as Melbourne Storm in AFL heartland, I applaud that team, anything they do represents RL, and shows Our game can prosper anywhere, be it Perth, NZ or PNG, I reckon we could even do Adelaide if we tried, that what most of the detractors of real expansion don't get, yeah storm got that money pumped into them and legs up, but seriously your in a market with 10 AFL teams nearby, cut them some f**kn slack, we are all part of the same code.. same as the warriors, if they are "selling out" or CLOSE to capacity crowds, we should be applauding them for represing RL in NZ...
It might end up to thir detriment, as people calling for a 2nd NZ team, which thet are not wanting
Cheers mate, well said

Maximus

Coach
Is it? Is it false, did you get onto ticketmaster and buy a ticket (just to see if had capacity)
Please do it for the next game, then post your results otherwise you being maxi the union troll will be what's forever your persona.. as if union could ever boasted about crowd numbers.

What would make this even worse is that you come onto a league forum and just throw shade on everything and everyone as if you were that red bandana fkwt fitzfkwit, yeah it's great you doing your due diligence, but such a boring pessimist doing it, who really cares if it really sold out or not, a few spots on that hill still vacant, quick throw that shade

You seem upset. Not my fault your mate posts lies all the time.

Matiunz

Juniors
Gotta give cam George credit, he’s done a complete 180 since the SJ ‘ph running hot’ and Lodge ‘alpha’ debacle

Vlad59

Juniors
Ffs ..lies, really? a few hundred short from a game six week ahead of time.. mate give yourself an uppercut, you must work in the Bunker with that kind of tactical exactness
Careful. His mate Canard will come to his aid if you challenge him :)

mongoose

Coach
Some Warriors players including RTS pictured at the Blues vs Chiefs game last night. With ABs spotted in Warriors crowds too it’s almost like people can like both sports huh?
That's NZ, I doubt you would ever see a Wallaby at an NRL game though. NRL player at a Wallabies game? maybe...

Latest posts