What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Vibing

Juniors
I mean

there are more unzudders in Aust then the entire population of Christchurch & Dunedin put together

but
all those comments are from Australians

no proof
just cos , according to the biggest moron on these pages
Tea Cup

what a wanker

Te Kaha

First Grade
I mean

there are more unzudders in Aust then the entire population of Christchurch & Dunedin put together

but
all those comments are from Australians

no proof
just cos , according to the biggest moron on these pages
Tea Cup

what a wanker

See you can't even list a single comment in that Article from a New Zealander. You have just shown yourself to be stupid and a coward.

Te Kaha

First Grade
1689238861508.png

Wow... that shows just how mentally deficient you are ... and paranoid to boot. The fact you think ANYBODY would do that is insane in itself.

Vibing

Juniors
I'm sure you will be able to copy and paste the comments from New Zealand IN that article the. Tell you what, list them and i will never post on here again. Of course if you can't I guarantee you wont do the same.
when you PROVE they're all ... all... Australians
I'll never post in here again

off you go dribbler
do yr best

Te Kaha

First Grade
when you PROVE they're all ... all... Australians
I'll never post in here again

off you go dribbler
do yr best

Done.. below is the entire article in question. There are ONLY two people quoted. Peter V'landys and Wayne Bennet. Both well known Australians. Not New zealanders.

Therefore, as usual, you are wrong. Of course i now know you will back out of your post, because you are a coward and a liar.

"Australian rugby league’s chief has confirmed a State of Origin game could be played in New Zealand as early as 2027.
ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys confirmed to The Australian newspaper that New Zealand was “absolutely a consideration’’ for a State of Origin fixture between Queensland and New South Wales.
“At the moment, the Origin scheduling has already been locked in for the next three years, but we are ecstatic at the success of rugby league in New Zealand,’’ V’landys said.
“The Warriors have been outstanding this season and naturally we want to keep that momentum going.
The article in The Australian stated the “NRL’s internal research shows rugby league is becoming a genuine threat to rugby union in a New Zealand nation besotted with the All Blacks”.
Two late tries clinch a game one victory for the Maroons over the Blues in Adelaide, the 2023 series neutral venue.
“The resurgence this season of the Warriors, who have returned home after two years in Australia due to Covid, has ignited interest, while the NRL Nines proved a smash hit during its four-year tenure at Eden Park from 2014-2017,’’ the article stated.
An Origin game in New Zealand could hold some appeal for NRL players with Kiwi heritage, including 2023 series participants Jarome Luai and Spencer Leniu (NSW) and Kalyn Ponga, Reece Walsh, Jeremiah Nanai and Moeaki Foutaika (Queensland).
V’landys’ comments following a heavyweight endorsement for a New Zealand Origin game by legendary coach Wayne Bennett.
The Dolphins’ NRL mentor – a technical adviser to New Zealand’s 2008 Rugby League World Cup winning team – has long been an advocate for growing rugby league around the world.
He told The Australian that Eden Park would be sold out for an Origin game.
“There isn’t a Kiwi who doesn’t know about State of Origin,” Bennett said.
“I remember talking to a bloke over there who said even the All Blacks players watch Origin and come to training and talk about the game.
Bennett said Kiwis “are rugby league crazy, they have been great supporters of the NRL for decades and the Warriors have been in the competition for a long time.
“Origin captures the imagination like no other game, so I encourage the NRL to consider going to New Zealand.”
Bennett, who won six out of eight Origin series across four stints as Queensland coach, said he was a fan of the neutral venue format whereby one match a year was held outside Brisbane or Sydney."

Te Kaha

First Grade
There was a time on another forum gutterfax got banned 50 times in a week he just kept opening new accounts so this isn’t far off

Gutterfax is a permabanned member.. if i was really him i would have been banned long ago... like your pal Calaxite there ... he is permabanned but always comes snivelling back.

Vibing

Juniors
Done.. below is the entire article in question. There are ONLY two people quoted. Peter V'landys and Wayne Bennet. Both well known Australians. Not New zealanders.

Therefore, as usual, you are wrong. Of course i now know you will back out of your post, because you are a coward and a liar.

"Australian rugby league’s chief has confirmed a State of Origin game could be played in New Zealand as early as 2027.
ARL Commission chairman Peter V’landys confirmed to The Australian newspaper that New Zealand was “absolutely a consideration’’ for a State of Origin fixture between Queensland and New South Wales.
“At the moment, the Origin scheduling has already been locked in for the next three years, but we are ecstatic at the success of rugby league in New Zealand,’’ V’landys said.
“The Warriors have been outstanding this season and naturally we want to keep that momentum going.
The article in The Australian stated the “NRL’s internal research shows rugby league is becoming a genuine threat to rugby union in a New Zealand nation besotted with the All Blacks”.
Two late tries clinch a game one victory for the Maroons over the Blues in Adelaide, the 2023 series neutral venue.
“The resurgence this season of the Warriors, who have returned home after two years in Australia due to Covid, has ignited interest, while the NRL Nines proved a smash hit during its four-year tenure at Eden Park from 2014-2017,’’ the article stated.
An Origin game in New Zealand could hold some appeal for NRL players with Kiwi heritage, including 2023 series participants Jarome Luai and Spencer Leniu (NSW) and Kalyn Ponga, Reece Walsh, Jeremiah Nanai and Moeaki Foutaika (Queensland).
V’landys’ comments following a heavyweight endorsement for a New Zealand Origin game by legendary coach Wayne Bennett.
The Dolphins’ NRL mentor – a technical adviser to New Zealand’s 2008 Rugby League World Cup winning team – has long been an advocate for growing rugby league around the world.
He told The Australian that Eden Park would be sold out for an Origin game.
“There isn’t a Kiwi who doesn’t know about State of Origin,” Bennett said.
“I remember talking to a bloke over there who said even the All Blacks players watch Origin and come to training and talk about the game.
Bennett said Kiwis “are rugby league crazy, they have been great supporters of the NRL for decades and the Warriors have been in the competition for a long time.
“Origin captures the imagination like no other game, so I encourage the NRL to consider going to New Zealand.”
Bennett, who won six out of eight Origin series across four stints as Queensland coach, said he was a fan of the neutral venue format whereby one match a year was held outside Brisbane or Sydney."
another fail wanker

the comments in the comments section
everyone an Australian according to you

prove it

or f**k off

Te Kaha

First Grade
another fail wanker

the comments in the comments section
everyone an Australian according to you

prove it

or f**k off

I knew you would coward your way out of it.

The comments section of a news story ISN'T part of the article you illiterate twat. The Article as i stated numerous times ONLY quotes Australians.

Vibing

Juniors
I knew you would coward your way out of it.

The comments section of a news story ISN'T part of the article you illiterate twat. The Article as i stated numerous times ONLY quotes Australians.
the comments section
all Australians according to you

prove it

or f**k off

Te Kaha

First Grade
the comments section
all Australians according to you

prove it

or f**k off

You f**ked up and you backed out of it. Not a surprise to anybody. You're an idiot and a coward.

The comments section is not part of the Article you moron, the fact such a simple thing is beyond you is at once both funny and pathetic.