What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Matua

Bench
Didn't he at one point claim to have been born there until everyone realised it was gobsmacked, and he had to drop that lie and go back to the holiday lie.
As I recall it he was on a holiday in the South Island, then he had decided to live there, then he became the multi and the claim was that the multi was born and bred in Chch - I don't think anyone ever believed the multi's story, it was quite clearly gob.

final say

Juniors
As I recall it he was on a holiday in the South Island, then he had decided to live there, then he became the multi and the claim was that the multi was born and bred in Chch - I don't think anyone ever believed the multi's story, it was quite clearly gob.
You two are cute together. Did you get his number?

Wb1234

Referee
Mate your consistently showing you have no clue, Anderson brought in a Culture (coulter) shift, Cleary brought in a culture shift, Cappy brought in a culture shift- apart from Cleary maintained lower 8 period of stability the rest have not lasted, there is massive HOPE Webbys will but it remains to be seen, even this year there’s a few concerning cracks in each of the games (averaging 40 mins strong performance and 40mins sub par) if 2-3 years down the track we are still humming I’ll be more than happy but we have our 4 best players who won’t by with us by then and that’s where the test will be.
Kiwis not with standing the NZRL is a basket case organisation with a history of incompetence - recent evidenced by turning down Bennet in favour of Stacy.
Again your lack of historical knowledge is showing, we’ve been in a more dominant period of dominance as recently as Kearney, even the most recent win whilst amazing you conveniently forget we got pumped by Aus just 1 week prior, the ever present threat of having our limited playing stocks defect to Tonga or Samoa is also very real.
Not sure where an anonymous troll gets off questioning fandom, Warriors fans have done it tough over the years and I’ve more than paid my dues, judging by your posts I suspect you’ve barely seen a Warriors game in your life and will cling desperately to any straw that you think helps with your agenda.
Wahs have never been this popular ever

and they aren’t even close to a grand final like they’ve made before

Matua

Bench
This year they've won 1 from 3... and...sold out.
And this isn't just about the Warriors mate, that's just a part of it. Even though they just added a woman NRL team a 5 new development teams.. the game is going gangbusters atm in NZ. Perth red recently shared the junior numbers on the South island where the growth was off the charts and the South Island is a near certainty to get it's very own NRL team.
You can deny my trip to NZ or that I've ever met a kiwi lol and that's ok.
Denial is your speciality.
What are the junior numbers in the South Island? It would be great if they had growth but I missed @Perth Red's post where he discussed it.

Lying is your speciality.

final say

Juniors
What are the junior numbers in the South Island? It would be great if they had growth but I missed @Perth Red's post where he discussed it.

Lying is your speciality.
Ask PR. Very high percentage increases across all regions in the South Island. If you witness the back to back sell outs in Christchurch, you wouldn't find it a surprise.
Anyway, you're a league fan so I'm sure you're delighted lol

Vlad59

Juniors
Ask PR. Very high percentage increases across all regions in the South Island. If you witness the back to back sell outs in Christchurch, you wouldn't find it a surprise.
Anyway, you're a league fan so I'm sure you're delighted lol

I posted a link above but it’s for 2022. There was an increase in participation last year but that link eludes me atm.

final say

Juniors
I posted a link above but it’s for 2022. There was an increase in participation last year but that link eludes me atm.
Yeah, I couldn't download it. The one PR shared was astonishing actually.
It's strange how hard it is to get data on things nz related.

Wb1234

Referee
I had a feeling the wahs might struggle this year and their form has been a bit meh

they aren’t a top four side right now

rts to fullback might change that as the last game showed

that kid they have playing fullback now is ok but not on par