What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle Knights 2019 Team

ColbyDaCheesy

Juniors
Wow that other forum is something! Apparently we are set to crash and burn next year because we didn’t give the likes of Levi, Lamb, Cogger, Ross, Denniss, Jake Saifiti, Sio, Starling and Meaney a fair go. All of who “are fine young players who would and will have great careers if they are lucky enough to get well coached by someone who can develop their skills - which means they are all better off getting out of Newcastle.” - Billy

Are they for real or what? That’s just mental! I could stomach J Saifiti but the rest are pretty average imo. Levi certainly has potential but currently doesn’t have the maturity to live upto it.

PhilGould

Bench
Wow that other forum is something! Apparently we are set to crash and burn next year because we didn’t give the likes of Levi, Lamb, Cogger, Ross, Denniss, Jake Saifiti, Sio, Starling and Meaney a fair go. All of who “are fine young players who would and will have great careers if they are lucky enough to get well coached by someone who can develop their skills - which means they are all better off getting out of Newcastle.” - Billy

Are they for real or what? That’s just mental! I could stomach J Saifiti but the rest are pretty average imo. Levi certainly has potential but currently doesn’t have the maturity to live upto it.
That's just Billy, most over there have the same reactions to the stuff he comes up with as you're having now

Yosh

Coach
Is Billy the same guy that used to be in here who was really up to date with the youngsters? R something?

Knight Vision

First Grade
bit of a strange one no doubt.

Calling for Brown to be " tar and feather the guy and run him out of town " . ..........Bizzare

Last edited:

Knight Vision

First Grade
Ah... He was well informed but definitely had too much of an obsession with local lads.

Personally I wish we did keep Meaney. I think we will miss him much more than Levi.
Meaney is about the only one I think we'll end up regretting at some stage

aqua_duck

Coach

I think all those guys got more than a fair go

perverse

Referee

Latest posts