What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next club to break Premiership drought

Which of these teams will win a premiership first ?

• Total voters

kiwii

Juniors
Warriors for mine, and I would like to see the Sharks win a title but I can't see it in the near future.

mrpwnd

Bench
Honestly, if anyone isn't saying the Eels at this point they must be smoking some strong Brazilian weed.
Eels will definitely get it for 2011. Hands down.

thorson1987

Coach
Honestly, if anyone isn't saying the Eels at this point they must be smoking some strong Brazilian weed.
Eels will definitely get it for 2011. Hands down.

I think the reason for that is cos everyone said after last year that they would win i this year. Look what happened.

Noone wants to be made to look like a dickhead by those idiots.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd love for the mighty sharks to win it.

In fact I live for it. The problem is if we won it now I don't think my heart could stand the stress of the final few minutes to victory.

And with the win I would change form the happy go lucky bloke I am to a stain george manly donkeys hating old fart, and I don't want to be like that. it's not in me.

Cheers
Quigs

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Of those teams, the only ones that have their act together is Canberra and the Gold Coast. But alot can change in a year.

Nugby

Juniors
Another year for the Dragons and then probably still be unable to beat the Raiders in 2012 (not predicting Finals for them without Campese).

Definitely hoping Perth Reds win one before the Sharks!

gregstar

Referee
i hope i'm wrong.

but i think the sharkies are almost done & dusted.

of course, should they become black & blue bands added to our socks, then all will be sweet.

timka4

Bench
I want it too be the sharks, however if I had to pick the most likely out of that group it would be the warriors or the Titans. However I thought this year was the Titans best chance of winning it, they have less chance next year IMO

Gaba

First Grade
roosters wont win with pearce at halfback.

Here is a list of coaches some teams need to win the comp

Sharks need Brownie as coach to win

Rabbitohs need fittler as coach to win

Raiders need Hagan as coach to win

Cowboys needs A johns as coach to win

Titans need R. Stuart as coach to win

Iafeta

Referee
Why feel sorry for the Warriors ? If they didn't spend the mega bucks to lure Feleti Mateo and Kris Inu from Parramatta, they would have been able to keep most of the kids.

Its not a matter of salary cap as I understand it. The club has room to move if a centre comes on the market. In some cases, the club aided the players to find alternate clubs because they want to see players from their NYC team in first grade. Mark Ioane is an example of this, he was aided by John Ackland to go to Canberra.

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Gaba.
I think that the best chance is the Raiders or possibly the Titans but with Rogers retiring the depth chart at the Tits is going to fall.
And Campese's injury needs to heal first, but honestly the Raiders looked the most dangerous.

Crazy Steve

Juniors
Personally if the Roosters don't win in 2011 then I would really like to see the Raiders win. They have a crop of really good kids who they have developed well and I think they will be a force to be reckoned with over the next couple of years.

It's a real shame about the injury to Campo as they will really miss him, but boy they have got some real stars of the future who I hope all stay with the Raiders.

anjado

Juniors
Bump

South Sydney Rabbitohs - 40 years

Parramatta Eels - 25 years

Canberra Raiders - 17 years

Cronulla Sharks - 44 years

Gold Coast Titans - 4 years + 10 years previous

New Zealand Warriors - 16 years

North Queensland Cowboys - 16 years.

Will next year be the year when one of these teams break the drought ?