What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

kurt faulk

Coach

Haha, Goldberg. At LT. And everyone wonders why the rams have stunk it up for a decade.

Rams finally addressed the oline properly in this draft. Hope they picked the right players.

abpanther

Staff member

Haha, Goldberg. At LT. And everyone wonders why the rams have stunk it up for a decade.

Rams finally addressed the oline properly in this draft. Hope they picked the right players.

I thought they addressed it when they signed Jake Long?

shiznit

Coach
:lol:

It would be epic... Kurt & Ron will firing on all cylinders...

I must admit it would be nice if the Raiders we're relevant again...

Im jealous of all the blind hatred the Patriots are getting from the rest of the league...

kurt faulk

Coach

I'm being too hard on long. He actually played pretty well, apart from a game or two, before he got injured in 13. But when he came back, ouch. Completely whiffed on a block that saw sam reinjure his knee and sink the rams season. Then he stunk it up for the rest of the season until he tore his knee again.

legend

Coach
Jarryd Hayne's job to make the Niners roster just became a little bit tougher with good mate Reggie Bush now wanting to return punts for the Niners. Maybe Bush is threatened by Hayne and needs to shore up his roster spot by becoming more versatile in the wake of Hayne pushing hard for a roster spot.

Tom155

Coach
Ryan Clady done for the season, ACL.
Damn that really hurts an already shaky o-line, it means 4 new starters this season with Vasquez the only one left standing, Manning is going to get killed ](*,)

Lost my favourite draft pick & starting LT to season ending injuries before training camp has even started smh but hope it is the last major injury for the broncos this season :pray:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Cam about to get paid. rumored to be $40+ million in guaranteed money, $100+ million for 5 year contract. about the going rate for franchise QB's