What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
So seems Derrick Mason has signed with Jets.

The Ravens gamble to cut these vet's didn't seem to pay off did it. None of them have come back!

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Interesting tidbit, Ellis was picked 12 overall with the draft pick the Jets received from the Patriots for signing Bill Belichick off them.

I think we may sign Matt Roth soon too. Then the puzzle will be complete. If I gambled I'd put my house on the Patriots winning it all with a healthy Brady.

Monk

Referee
FFS can someone bring up the Cowboys Squads Cap Hits so I can see who we're wasting our money on?

Monk

Referee
Sims-Walker I think will be the down the field threat.

Pettis, Salas, Amendola rotating in the slot.

Do they re-sign Mark Clayton now?

Either way they have receiving corps of:
Laurant Robinson, Donnie Avery, Mark Clayton, Mike Sims-Walker, Austin Pettis, Greg Salas, Danny Amendola

They'll have to cut 1-2 of them. Either way a good solid WR is going to be available on Waivers. I think it'll be Pettis, Salas or Amendola...3 slot receivers are too many. I think Pettis wins out.

Back on this, saw this on nfl.com

Amendola seems to be the only Rams' wideout whose job is safe whenever the 2011 season begins, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
Analysis: A survey of several of the club's beatwriters showed a unanimous thumbs up for Amendola who had a superb season in 2010 and has the kind of skillset that Josh McDaniels loves. Expect him to continue to be the club's primary slot receiver come next Fall.

Big Mick

Referee
Apparantly Goldson has re-signed with 49ers
Ricky WIlliams signed with Ravens
Leshoure out for the year (FFS!)

Monk

Referee
Seems Leshore is this years Hardesty, does that mean Best is this years Hillis?

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't really follow college football, but why would the Lions draft a RB when Best is still so new?

gronkathon

First Grade
Not sure what to make of the Eagles picking up ex Redskin Chris Wilson. Seems excess to needs but alot can happen in a season I guess.

abpanther

Staff member
I don't really follow college football, but why would the Lions draft a RB when Best is still so new?

Because Best has an extensive injury history (was injured last season) and is more of a lighter third down back, LeShore is a bruiser

Latest posts