What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

DC_fan

Coach
Chicago trade Brandon Marshall to the Jets for a 5th round draft pick.

Colts WILL NOT re-sign Reggie Wayne

shiznit

Coach
If Mariota is there at #6 and they dont want him, yep, it definitely on the cards
You know what...

People are saying chips going to have to give up 3 1's and 3 2's to get up to the top 6 from 20...

But If I'm the Jets... I'd take a couple 1's and a couple of 2's with Foles.... That's a great deal IMO... Because I'm not sure they really want Mariota.

Hell if take that at 4 for the Raiders if we could get a good piece instead of Foles....

Tom155

Coach
CB Kareem Jackson, RT Derek Newton Stay with Houston.

Mark Ingram staying with New Orleans 4 year deal.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Disappointing.... I thought we were a good chance of making a play for him...

Looking at what's out there Id say Jeremy Maclin and Michael Crabtree would be our next targets...

Percy Harvin will likely be out there also...

shiznit

Coach
As I posted in he black hole:

All the talk is the Dolphins are supremely confident that they will land Suh.

I'm pretty disappointed as I thought we would have been a perfect fit for him...

Pot Roast would be the consolation prize you'd think...

shiznit

Coach
Who ever signs Suh is going to pay a lot of money for him.
We can afford it though.... Almost $70M in cap room...

and we HAVE to pretty much spend our entire cap the next 2 years or whatever's remaining in our cap gets spread out and paid to the rest of the roster....

I'd rather pay overs for a difference maker like Suh than pay overs on the entire roster.

I have no idea how the Dolphins are going to get him though... With less than 10M of cap room

Latest posts