What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

perverse

Referee
Best: i've done bugger all at work.. which is bad.. because i'm just getting further behind.. but wow.. just so uninspired.

Worst: i had a root canal done this morning. damn. ouch. take care of your teeth kids - getting them repaired later on is painful and costly.

dyslexie

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
best: had a fab little road trip down to canberra even though we didnt win had a blast

worst: i think i shoulda been blonde today :lol:

good lord woman what did u do that was so blonde? :| its gotta be bad to outdo ur previous attempts :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
dyslexie said:
good lord woman what did u do that was so blonde? :| its gotta be bad to outdo ur previous attempts :p

umm drove the wrong way on two roads (one at the stadium just accidently went the wrong way on a one way street but there wasnt anyone there really and another coming out fo a petrol station on the way home), we paid for our tickets but walked away before getting them and forgot to put my lights on when we came out of the petrol station and we couldnt figure out why we couldnt find the road :lol:so pretty bad.... i blame the raiders fan with me!!!!!

dyslexie

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
umm drove the wrong way on two roads (one at the stadium just accidently went the wrong way on a one way street but there wasnt anyone there really and another coming out fo a petrol station on the way home), we paid for our tickets but walked away before getting them and forgot to put my lights on when we came out of the petrol station and we couldnt figure out why we couldnt find the road :lol:so pretty bad.... i blame the raiders fan with me!!!!!

:lol: rachel's blondeness wore off on u hey? hahah

Best: i got a job today wooooooo:crazy:
Worst:i'm tired and im sick and i have to get up at 5:30:x

Jedda

Juniors
Best - Kicked arse on my TAFE assignments and aced a test I didn't even know about until today.

Worst - have to cram a whole weeks worth of work into tomorrow because of the Easter holiday.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Long weekend coming up! I am really looking forward to it!

Worst: I'm dying for a new challenge but I don't know what it should be...

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Working from 9am on the busiest day of the retail year

BEST: Three day weekend coming up followed by a day at $45 an hour. Gotta love public holidays!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ 11 days off starts now! It's gonna be so relaxing............ I hope!

Worst ~~ I have sooo much filing to do - probably more than 1,000 pages. Oh god. I want to get it out of the way, but in another way I just don't even want to start!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got 90% im my accounting quiz.... yay i beat the smart kids :D and no work or uni till at least tuesday

worst: although i dont feel like working wouldve been good to get a public holiday shift and cant decide whether or not to go to the game on the weekend, dont think i can be bothered lol

les norton

First Grade
Best - I have four days off. Stoked about that...feel like I havent been around here since forever. Tristan and I are going to gofor a big bike ride today!!! :)

worst - feel like a bit of a slug. really want to get back to the gym full time not just every now and then

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Three days off

WORST: Was up at 6am helping my Mum get the house tidy for the visit from our cousins. So exhausted now.

Risa

Bench
Best: Went to the easter show today and had a blast. Thankfully not a drop of rain fell down their either! Bought so many bags..I looked like a packhorse at the end LOL.

Worst: Nothing really, just kinda out of it and tired from the long day.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Had a day off...
Worst: Ended up at the hospital at 5am this morning, because my boyfriend was having problems breathing, and haven't been able to make up the sleep since...I'm tired :-s

Jedda

Juniors
Hey Garden Fairy, I hope everything is alright and that we see you both fighting fit tomorrow at the game.

les norton

First Grade
thats sounds serious....hope everything is ok. Nothing worse than a trip to the emergency room.

Best - we won $350 on the ponies yesterday :)...plus the easter bunny visited tristan in a big way

worst - the easter bunny visited tristan in a big way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts