What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a sickie today because I'm over my job (have like 10 days to go now lol). Kinda didn't feel too crash hot in the morning but just not being there at work made me feel better LOL.

Worst: At work tomorrow..blah..April 13 can't come soon enough LOL.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Went down to Armidale today and picked up the last four books in the tremendous Dark Tower series as well as 'Children of Men' on DVD.

WORST: Tired as sh*t. Couldn't sleep at all last night.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: One of the girls is back from holiday's! No more extra shifts for me.

WORST: The door shut behind me last night when I was changing the cat littler before work... I could have died, I couldn't believe I got locked out of the house... so I had to try and break in, luckly I got the guy from over the road to help me get in. I have to get a new fly screen though.

Risa

Bench
Best: Went horseriding down at Glenworth Valley today. Absolutely beautiful place! Couldn't believe I wasn't scared as it was my first time riding. Had a blast.

Worst: Sore bum lol from today, being on a horse for 2 hours. Ouchie LOL.

RABK

Referee
Risa said:
Best: Couldn't believe I wasn't scared as it was my first time riding. Had a blast.

Worst: Sore bum lol from today.

:LOL:

OK, yes i am a sick, twisted and evil human being. :(

Jedda

Juniors
Best - two whole days off work and I'm going to Canberra to watch the game tonight. Spent the weekend with a friend from New Zealand seeing the sights of Sydney.

Worst - tired from the weekend and have blisters on my feet. My friend is moving home to the UK so I probably won't see her for a few years. :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a fab little road trip down to canberra even though we didnt win had a blast

worst: i think i shoulda been blonde today :lol:

Jedda

Juniors
Best - I have the day off work

Worst - stupid TAFE assignments due tomorrow that I haven't started, tired from travelling home from the game last night, and I'm completely broke till thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts