What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
well lex, maybe if u were a sleeping walking freak your tv would be ok :p :lol:
best: umm not much had a fair boring day at uni but got to see ben

worst: work i guess, was pretty busy

dyslexie

Juniors
hahaha thanks for giving my secret away stace :(
nah bushy i actually had a freaky sleep walking experience which involved me dropping my telly :(
best:eek:ne day until the weekend, getting mums telly :)
worst:realising how terribly unreliable so many of my friends are

the_knights_rule

First Grade
fred has cool scars lol
but remember fred.......... NO LOG ROLLS!

best: knights win and had a good time with a few friends, got home in good time from the game

worst: gotta work tomorrow tuesday and wednesday booo, people, sick

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got Snakes on a Plane on DVD today and tipped a perfect NRL round

WORST: My PC is pissing me off.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The footy yesterday and I got Jewel's first Cd for $10.

WORST: I had to work today and I got another job as a telemarketer which I got set up for and I hate that even more! Just once I would like something to go my way. I know it sounds like a stupid thing to say that about.... but I'm really miserable right now and the only thing making me happy is my cat and the fact that the footy's back.

Risa

Bench
Best: 16 days left of my current job!!

Worst: Hate writing notes on my job for other people. I feel like my brain has gone cookoo atm LOL.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - just finished all my assignments to hand in at TAFE tomorrow

Worst - have to go to TAFE tomorrow :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Nothing

WORST: I have to go to work today on my day off. I got abused several times last night at my other job, it was pooring down last night and went to work with my clothes still on the line. I'm running out of money which means I will have no food for this week because my bills are all late and need paying. I was happier when I was unemployed.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Was a beautiful day today and we had a rare species of rosella (buggered if I can remember the type) in our yard all day. Grey, maybe? Reading Steven King's Dark Tower series and loving it. Just feeling good

BEST BEST: My mate's found a house to buy in 'town' and has offered me a room for $50 a week. Would make working and drinking far easier.

WORST: Not a lot of work in the next few weeks despite it being Easter.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's cooler today than yesterday, and I saw the new PotC ~ At Worlds End trailer.

WORST: My computer sucks and it didn't download the trailer very well.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I love this change in the weather! First time in jeans in ages cos it is so cool :)

Worst: I was going to say "lots going on" but it is actually a GOOD thing, not bad

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Just did my first live update for this site. I'm sweating a bit, but I think I got through ok :lol:

WORST: Got a uni group assignment due tomorrow, and still waiting on group members to email me the stuff so I can put it into a powerpoint presentation :fist:

strewth_mate

Bench
Hope it's going better now bedsy...

BEST - Picked up plenty of hours at the election, had a fantastic time. Didn't get to count votes after the Federal election last time, but it was... interesting...

WORST - I'll be unconsciously counting things all week... Also need to write 3000 words for an assignment for tomorrow, I don't think it'll get done - had about 28 hours at work the past couple days so far; not a bad thing but it wasn't the best timing...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
haha gotta love last minute assignments streth :p i allllllllways do that

best: extra hours sleep after a night out and catching up with friends i havent seen in a while

worst: ummmm

garden fairy

Juniors
It's not one of those *special* friends, is it Astro? :D

Best: Got back from Byron Bay yesterday, got some kick-ass souvenirs. Had an awesome time sitting in the spa drinking champagne once I got the kids I was nannying to sleep. Today I had the first day prac teaching, and my supervisor was really impressed with me.

Worst: Still completely exhausted after the weekend - I had the three year old coming into my room every three hours during the night asking if it was 'time to wake up yet'. I also got home this afternoon to find that my cats had unpacked my bag for me, so there was stuff strewn everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts