What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best and worst (yesterday): ran into my ex and his mates at the races. He was looking rather good in suit unfortunately.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - had a great time at the footy yesterday with mates despite the results and woke up this morning without a hang-over :)

Worst - feeling rather directionless in my personal life atm.

RABK

Referee
Best: Joey is at peace with himself and is safe from serious injury.

Worst: The 2000 preliminary final loss to the Roosters has been surpassed as the Knights darkest day by today with the news that our champion and hero Joey Johns has played his last game of league.

I think we can all share these thoughts.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: The Crusade have not ONE but TWO photoshoots this evening with various newspapers...

Worst: I was actually supposed to be in Sydney this morning visiting my parents, and has been postponed until said photoshoots are over...my mother is going to kill me.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - got a message from friends back home offering sympathy on Joeys' retirement (they're not footy fans but know how much the Knights mean to me).

Worst - missing out on the Crusade photoshoot cause of work. :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got paid more than I expected and I'm off to Newcastle/Sydney this weekend for some much needed football and drunken frivolity with the Crusade

WORST: The dickheads at nospam22 deleting the ASRL (fantasy football) forum without warning for no apparent reason

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Much needed day off work today. Got given a set of golf clubs too :D

WORST: Just had a kebab for dinner - no doubt that's gonna have me tootin' all night :lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: Last day at my current job tomorrow...so can't wait to go somewhere different!!

Worst: Nothing!!

Apey

Staff member
Best - I am on holidays from school and I've had a nice easy relaxing day doing nothing :p

Worst - I got both my tips wrong :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts