What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Corby Found Guilty

antonius

Coach
John_Travolta said:
Whatever i`ll keep saying what I think and feel. No one is going to tell me otherwise. But you no one will obviously listen to reason around here. You all assume she`s innocent.

P.S When ppl stop attacking MY points of view, i`ll stop the attacks on them. But until then i`ll keep it "civil alright"
Nowhere have I said she's innocent.

John_Travolta

Juniors
antonius said:
Nowhere have I said she's innocent.

I missed the error, I now see it, I meant to say, "But you know what no one will obviously listen to reason around here. You all assume she`s innocent."

Why haven`t you then out of curiosity.

antonius

Coach
John_Travolta said:
I missed the error, I now see it, I meant to say, "But you know what no one will obviously listen to reason around here. You all assume she`s innocent."

Why haven`t you then out of curiosity.
Because I don't know if she is or not, I tend to think she is guilty, but I don't know. My problem is the sentance when compared to the the bloke who was convicted of conspiring in the Bali bombings.

John_Travolta

Juniors
antonius said:
Because I don't know if she is or not, I tend to think she is guilty, but I don't know. My problem is the sentance when compared to the the bloke who was convicted of conspiring in the Bali bombings.

Bali Bombings? WHAT???? I didn`t say anything about that..... nor would I WTF?

antonius

Coach
John_Travolta said:
Bali Bombings? WHAT???? I didn`t say anything about that..... nor would I WTF?

I didn't say you did. Read the first post in this thread. I was comparing her sentance to that of the Bali Bombers. Bashir the bloke convicted of conspiring to carry them out (most believe he masterminded it) got 30 months jail for it, after the end result was 200+ people murdered 88 of them Australian. she gets 20 years for importing Pot.

John_Travolta

Juniors
I`m not going to comment on Bashir and the goings on with Terrorism, because i`ll arch up twice as bad as I have. All i`ll say is, think about what people he gave up for that 30 month sentence....if at all.

antonius

Coach
John_Travolta said:
I`m not going to comment on Bashir and the goings on with Terrorism, because i`ll arch up twice as bad as I have. All i`ll say is, think about what people he gave up for that 30 month sentence....if at all.

I have no idea what you're getting at. Nothing justifies killiing all those people, and nothing justifies giving him 30 months for it.

borat

Bench
antonius said:
I didn't say you did. Read the first post in this thread. I was comparing her sentance to that of the Bali Bombers. Bashir the bloke convicted of conspiring to carry them out (most believe he masterminded it) got 30 months jail for it, after the end result was 200+ people murdered 88 of them Australian. she gets 20 years for importing Pot.

The big difference there is the quality and price of the lawyers. But it is no different in Australia.

Alex28

Coach
JT - i don't really know what you are trying to say, but please don't tell me you are condoneing what Bashir did and saying that 30 months is fair punishment?

Sweeper

Juniors
I purchased a new lawnmower today. It's the new Victa Schapelle Corby Signature Series. It can carry 4 kilos of grass & comes with a 20 year guarantee

aqua_duck

Coach
les norton said:
Not true.

schizophrenia is somewhat genetic...not everyone has these genes. But in saying that not everyone that does will end up schizophrenic. drugs can effect those with the gene but so can a heap of other things.

(if you want to know more let me know and i can give you a ton, literally a ton, of information.)
Good to see a fellow psychologist back me up

John_Travolta

Juniors
antonius said:
I have no idea what you're getting at. Nothing justifies killiing all those people, and nothing justifies giving him 30 months for it.

Yeah thats right, keep putting words into my mouth. I joined the Australian Army last year to try and protect our country and interests home and abroad and what you just said disgusts me. I Just think something went on for him to get only 30 months, maybe handing over terrorists?

Doctor

Bench
antonius said:

Abu Bakar Bashir has never been convicted of masterminding the Bail bombing. He has been accused of it, but is yet to be convicted in a court. While he may be guilty, nowhere has he been found guilty. The 30 months gaol is not for masterminding the bombings in Bali.

Latest posts