What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Corby Found Guilty

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Red and Blue Knight said:
Put simply...

Only 1 person knows if Corby is guilty or not.

Over 1 billion people know Bashir is guilty.

I'm of the opinion Corby is guilty and she is lucky not be facing life. Altough if her appeal backfires she may do just that.

Bashir is a rotten turd and he will wish he was never born when God gets his hands on him.
RABK I agree, so seeing as u put that in black and white so ppl can understand it, tell me this, why did Bashir only get 30 MONTHS and Corby gets 20 YEARS. I'm struggling to understand that.

RABK

Referee
Oh and believe me, if just 20,000 Australians cancel or boycott trips to Indonesia it will hurt their economy bad.

Why the f**k are my taxes going over there? Howard should cancel that multi billion dollar aid package. I know it isn't going to happen though.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Put simply...

Only 1 person knows if Corby is guilty or not.

Over 1 billion people know Bashir is guilty.

QUOTE]

**sighs** why me. Do you know these 1 billion people who have said this, and have you personally taken a poll on this? if not stop reeling off sensationalistic bullroar and stick to the facts at hand lad. Stop trying to compare Shapelle Corby`s sentence and Bashir`s mate, it`ll get you NO WHERE

I do not know how we can make it much simpler he wasnt convicted, he was found not guilty, he was charged on minor charges.

Like I said with the media when they get a ball they run with it we really know nothing about this Bashir, besides what they told us as in the media, media is totally unreliable.

Schapelle was proven guilty on whats a very serious charge on indonesia, if she did it she knew the consequences.

RABK

Referee
Btw, i've never planned to go to Indonesia.

Never will i visit a Muslim orientated country.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Oh and believe me, if just 20,000 Australians cancel or boycott trips to Indonesia it will hurt their economy bad.

Why the f**k are my taxes going over there? Howard should cancel that multi billion dollar aid package. I know it isn't going to happen though.

For what? The Tsunami "victims"? Yeah go on write to him and ask him to do that, see how far it gets you again, NO WHERE

RABK

Referee
So you two are of the believe that Bashir was not the master mind of the Bali bombings?

People know he is, but yes he was found not guilty.

knights04

Bench
The Australian prisoner who testified should have named those responsible. I'm sure he and Corby would've been in protective custody one way or another. All these messages of boycotting Bali won't help her appeal one bit. What's even more disgraceful is people not wanting to help the Tsunami affected regions. If anything it says Australia are trying to blackmail Indonesia by having Corby free regardless otherwise tourism to Bali and aid support will be greatly affected.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
But was Bashir found not guilty, or was there no enough evidence to convict him of it. If thats the case, then IMO he was not found not guilty, there was not sufficient enough evidence to get him for.

RABK

Referee
No my anger is NOT over Corbys setence.

Like i said i believe she is gulity.

My anger is over Bashir and those smiling little monkeys.

Never did i think 202 lives could mean less then 4kg of pot.

John_Travolta

Juniors
knights04 said:
The Australian prisoner who testified should have named those responsible. I'm sure he and Corby would've been in protective custody one way or another. All these messages of boycotting Bali won't help her appeal one bit. What's even more disgraceful is people not wanting to help the Tsunami affected regions. If anything it says Australia are trying to blackmail Indonesia by having Corby free regardless otherwise tourism to Bali and aid support will be greatly affected.

Couldn`t AGREE more strongly....

RABK

Referee
Btw guys it's good that we can have a decent debate without turning it into arguments.

I respect your opinions.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Is someone going to answer my question or not? Was Bashir found not guilty or was there not enough evidence to convict him. There is a difference. Btw if the sentences btwn Corby and Bashir had of been swapped, I wouldn't hav had a problem.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
And RABK I'm like u, its good it hasnt turned into a slanging match. Its good to know we can all air our opinions and ppl won't berate us for it. :clap:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
It may turn out Corby might end up getting life or death by firing squad, if her appeal fails.

borat

Bench
Jobdog said:
RABK I agree, so seeing as u put that in black and white so ppl can understand it, tell me this, why did Bashir only get 30 MONTHS and Corby gets 20 YEARS. I'm struggling to understand that.

Jobdog, I have a question for you. Do rich people in Australia who can afford the best legal team money can buy get off for things like murder with very light sentences, whereas people with not much money get comparatively longer sentences?

Thats the difference. Bashir had the best legal team money could buy and the prosecution had a weak case. Conspiracy is very hard to prove unless you have a string of people testify to it, and they had 1.

Also keep in mind there were far more Indonesians killed in the bombing than Australians. The Indonesians are as keen as we are to put this guy away, just the courts let him get away with it. But our courts are no better.

If you think this case is opinionated you are mistaken. Try to enter Sydney International airport with 4kg of pot in your bag and claim "oh its not mine" and see how far that gets you. Even in Australia she would be put away because she offered no defence. Smoking gun and a confession is all they ever needed.

R&BK your comments on the tsunami aid package are a disgrace. Tell me what does the child on banda Aceh who has lost every member of their family have to do with this case. Keep supporting a drug runner over hundreds of thousands of people who have had their lives destroyed.

So you two are of the believe that Bashir was not the master mind of the Bali bombings?

People know he is, but yes he was found not guilty.

Your reaching......

Nobody knows for sure at all thankyou sir. Unless you where doing his photocopying and taking minutes at his meetings :lol:

RABK

Referee
R&BK your comments on the tsunami aid package are a disgrace. Tell me what does the child on banda Aceh who has lost every member of their family have to do with this case. Keep supporting a drug runner over hundreds of thousands of people who have had their lives destroyed.

Once again it is not in reference to Corby. It is the slap on the wrist to Bashir over 88 Australians lives. I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Borat, fair enough, thanks for pointing the required stuff out to me. What ur saying does make sense, even if IMO its not right. At the end of the day tho, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Tell me what does the child on banda Aceh who has lost every member of their family have to do with this case. Keep supporting a drug runner over hundreds of thousands of people who have had their lives destroyed.
Yes that is true, they had nothing to do with this case, so maybe it is a bit premature to be saying to withdraw all aid from Indonesia.

Latest posts