What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sure thing JW - can you write up a 750 word (max) article on league sometime and send it my way? It'll give me an idea of where you're at. :)

Guys, I wrote this to recruit some new talent to our ranks, what do you think?

Ok, it's time to start aggressively recruiting.

The Newcastle Knights (formerly the Glebe Dirty Reds) will be a force to be reckoned with in 2006. If you want to be part of a team with a near impeccible record for fielding a complete team, packed with raw talent, and driven by a brilliant social and support network, the Knights are your team.

Forget the pretenders, players for the Dirty Reds (now Knights) are given full support by their other members - including edits, research assistance, and support beyond the game.

Newcastle - Taking forum sevens above and beyond the call of duty :)

I really want us to succeed next year, and to do that I think we've already got the nucleus of talented players. That said, we could always use a few more high scorers - so if you know anyone around the forum (even if they're at a rival club) that might be a good player - get them on board!

Misanthrope

Staff member
So, here's our current lineup.

DEFINITES
1: chriswalkerbush (c)
2: The Joey Show (vc)
3: MrCharisma
4: les norton
5: Cake or Death
6: Red and Blue Knight
7: Hutty1986
8: Parki
9: thuganomics
10: balmain benny

POSSIBLES
JoeysWheelChair05
Jobdog

Get recruiting guys! We could sure use fifteen!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cool beans :)

EDIT: Chris Columbo is a mate of mine, I just recruited him.

And speaking of recruiting, why on earth haven't you jumped ship to Newie yet, Dilly?

TooheysNew

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
Cool beans :)

EDIT: Chris Columbo is a mate of mine, I just recruited him.

And speaking of recruiting, why on earth haven't you jumped ship to Newie yet, Dilly?
Because i'm a Lion.

chriswalkerbush said:
Sure thing JW - can you write up a 750 word (max) article on league sometime and send it my way? It'll give me an idea of where you're at. :)

Guys, I wrote this to recruit some new talent to our ranks, what do you think?

I really want us to succeed next year, and to do that I think we've already got the nucleus of talented players. That said, we could always use a few more high scorers - so if you know anyone around the forum (even if they're at a rival club) that might be a good player - get them on board!

No problems, where should I send it?

Misanthrope

Staff member
The 2005 PvP tournament draw has been announced, and we've drawn the New Zealand Warriors in the opener. These guys showed they were incredibly unreliable last year (and as a result, didn't qualify) but we can't afford to take them for granted.

Now, the game kicks off on October 30th. Who is up for a run?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alright, so at present our team is:

1: thejoeyshow (c)
2:
3:
4:
5:

6: chriswalkerbush
7:

Latest posts