What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Pets

Terminator

First Grade
Whats everyone got, or wish they had or maybe didnt, I have nothing right now, at the last place I was at in Manly some tame possums, and before that a gigantic grey cat I called bigfella who used to attack me sometimes.
If I ever get a place with some yardage, some chooks, a dog, a cat, goldfish, some hamsters and two ferrets could be the go.

Kaz

junior
thuganomics said:
I once had a chicken, had it for one day and never saw it again.

Do you remember if you had Roast Chicken not long after it went missing. :?

MC DUI

Juniors
I've posted a bunch of other pictures of my dog before but here is another one.

She is a Siberian Husky called Sheva.

ShevaDog.jpg

Me and my girlfriend also have two Cockatiels

god damn thats a nice dog MC, i have told you that whenever u post its picture up.

I own a blue heeler. She is fat and is getting old. We also own a cockatiel who can whistle the tunes of advance australia fair, woody woodpecker, the microwave, the toaster and the door. It says hello, pretty boy, what ya doing aye?, naughty boy, kiss kiss, scratch scratch scratch.. I think thats about it.

When we lived on our 30 acre block we had about 10 head of cattle and chooks.

When i settle in i want a german shepheard and a husky like MC DUI's.

If i could own any animal i wanted it would be a grey wolf.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I have 2 cats at home in Port, I miss them so much :cry:
One is Bagiera, his a blue point siamese and Brittney is a white moggy.

When I can I want a cat (not sure what breed), a Beagle or Pug dog. Plus a horse.

Johns Magic

Referee
I have a two year old schnoodle, which is a cross between a schnauzer and a poodle. Her name is Lucy, and she is such a good dog, in that she doesn't bark or shed, she is very well house trained, she is obedient, she is affectionate when you want her to be but energetic when you want her to be.

northey

First Grade
i used to have chickens and a rabbit..
and many other pets....

now i have a labby called duncan
a fish called joey, did have another fish which was a bit smaller called matty but joey chased matty out of the fish tank...
i have 2 birds one called butch and the other charlie
a horsie

macavity

Referee
I have 2 cats - Suzie Q and Casper.

Suzie is a very small girl, characterful and affectionate, but aloof and has that snooty air only a cat can have. She is absolutely gorgeous and loves nothing better than being carried in your arms and having her belly stroked... She sleeps perched on my belly every night.

Casper is all white. He is a male and very muscly. He is an absolute s**t and loves everyone, as soon as you sit down he is on your lap. However he is also very very skittish and for absolutely no reason will struggle to get away, or just turn and bite you. He has stinky breath, and always scratches his ears until they bleed. He sleeps on my partner's feet. My partner's name for him is "Ucky Bunghole" (which he comes running to....) ..... long story.... :lol:

They are both about two years old, however Casper is twice the size.

I am on the lookout for a dog (love schnauzers (sp??), beagles... want something around that size... suggestions welcome.) :!: , however unfortunately my old man is my landlord and doesn't want me to have one....... meanwhile he has a gorgeous Collie pup that digs everywhere and chews his leather lounge..... :lol:

Missa

Juniors
i have a black dwarf bunny...her name is ebby short for ebony and she is very cute......when i lived at home with family we always had a dog,cat and birds...but i love my new bunny...but i wont be loving the bunnies on sunday.... :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
a fish called joey, did have another fish which was a bit smaller called matty but joey chased matty out of the fish tank...

Lol, just like in real life. Joey is the bigger and the better of the two brothers and due to him taking up alot of space(salary cap) Matty got pushed out. Joey, always looking after his own interests...

Zoidberg

First Grade
I had a cross cattle/ staffy, got him when I was 5, had him for 15 years, he died about 2 years ago.
Had a few fish in there but they never lasted long.
Don't have anything at the moment, maybe wil get another dog some day.

tinkerbell

Juniors
I've got a maltese, he's very white and very fluffly. Sometimes when he looks up from underneath his long, white eyelashes with his round, dark, little eyes, he looks like a baby seal.

I wish I had a baby seal as a pet.

Latest posts