What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Troy and Mel baby naming thread

TooheysNew

Coach
I've decided my first kid is gonna be named
Max Styling.

He's gonna have a lip ring, and black mohawk hair, and a real attitude, and I'm gonna teach him to fight from age 1.

Max Styling.

roopy

Referee
I took out a few posts.
I thought the people who put them up might edit them out, but since that wasn't happening, i did it myself.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
roopy said:
I took out a few posts.
I thought the people who put them up might edit them out, but since that wasn't happening, i did it myself.
It's strange that Brendon didn't think to get rid of his posts, yet he had the brilliant idea of starting up a thread containing a "sincere apology". Seems like he is a bit of an attention seeker. He should be banned for what he said. It was uncalled for and I can't remember ever reading something so rude on this forum. We don't need those sort of people here. Saying sorry doesn't take it back. I'm surprised that some people were so forgiving of him. So if you're reading this Brendon, take a hike, we don't need you and your derogatory comments here. You disgust me.

Kaz

junior
Girls: Chloe, Jordan, Madeline, Madison.

Boys: Austin, Dylan, Ethan Kyle.

m0j0

Bench
OK, as for other names to avoid, we've got some ferals renting a house across the road from us. They've got about 127 kids (OK, I think it's more like 4 or 5 with at least one more on the way). Anyway, I only know two of the kids' names, Punky and Tigger (not sure how they're spelt).

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
A girl from school called her baby "Fish". That was the nickname of the yobbo who knocked her up and then disappeared. :lol:

macavity

Referee
LOL @ two posts above.

Punky....

I have no idea about names I want.

I think ghetto names are cruel and unusual punishment though.

like me calling my son Bruce. (if you knew my last name that would make alot of sense)

also please forget 'Jarnah'

I beg you.

say it out loud a few times

".... jarnah beer....?"

plus the kid will have to spell it to everyone.

my mum is dutch and has a really wierd name

it is very annoying how she has to explain it to everyone..

stay with a classic

like Gertrude.

Latest posts