What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Skeletor

Juniors
Memebers for NHL Fantasy League:

Skeletor
Monk

I'll set one up as soon as Yahoo puts the comp up, PM me if you are interested.

I was going to use something other than Yahoo...and make it a keeper league. As I said, give me a week or so, and I will set it up.

Sood

Juniors
yay its about to start :D
Im so excited for this season, i hope we pummel them maple laughs tomorrow!

Jono Russell

Bench
How good were the Canucks playing today. 6 - 0 shutout. Luongo starts the season in great form. The sedin boys are looking sharp.

LOVE THE NHL

Danish

Referee
I am trying to get back into the NHL this season..... haven't followed them since the pre-strike days.

I'm a Rangers man but after being out of the loop for going on 6-7 years I obviously have no clue on the current roster, let alone who's who in the league.

Few quick questions....

1) Anywhere I can watch the games online?? full replays will do, but preferably live streaming
2) What are the best websites for keeping up to date with the league??
3) Can anyone fill me in on any major rule changes or anything of that sort? I know they made a few adjustments coming out of the strike and I am sure like most american sports there have been little tweaks here and there that I might want to know about
4) Finally, anyone else here actually PLAY ice hockey?? I am joining up for the canterbury summer comp so be good to know someone.

Jono Russell

Bench
1) Anywhere I can watch the games online?? full replays will do, but preferably live streaming
I havn't come across any free ones I know you can pay to watch on NHL.com However you can listen to all games live on nhl.com for free.

2) What are the best websites for keeping up to date with the league??
I like sportsline.com/nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
We really need another thread..why can't /won't we get one??

Anyway, last I checked on the Red Wings and Blues game. It's 1-0 to Detorit! yah!! Come on fellas