What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Screws Melbourne again

docbrown

Coach
They don't even have tennis on the list any more, outside the Aus Open. Wimbledon doesn't make the cut in the modern era. They're certainly not going to put ESL on it. About as much chance as the IPL.

If Nine had a sports channel like One you'd be laughing, but I can't see them showing it regularly on FTA any time soon.

Both ESL and IPL are set for review. Admittedly the chance is about the same and low for both but nothing's decided yet.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So the TV Guide says NRL will be live tonight and tomorrow night in melbourne on GEM.

Has this changed, or is it definitely going to go ahead as per program?

Perth Tiger

Bench
Intersting I just checked the Perth TV guides and it says it is on at 7.30 perth time on GEM

Not live but a hell of a lot better than midnight

parano1a

Juniors
So the TV Guide says NRL will be live tonight and tomorrow night in melbourne on GEM.

Has this changed, or is it definitely going to go ahead as per program?

Will definitely not be live in Melbourne. Replays starting around midnight as usual.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
even on GEM?

The guide looks fairly promising I must say, it's different to that of Sydney for 9, but GEM seems to have the same coverage nationwide

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
We had bad storms and strong winds down here a few weeks ago that stuffed up antennas and everything else, is this Gem Channel working now or coming in a couple of days like 7 Mate?

If it's already working I guess I'll have to put down the antenna and see what I can do with it :x

Perth Tiger

Bench
Intersting I just checked the Perth TV guides and it says it is on at 7.30 perth time on GEM

Not live but a hell of a lot better than midnight

I just checked the online guide again for Perth after lunch and it looks like the pricks have caught on to it and are now listing it at 11.30 at night again :evil:

I just checked the online guide again for Perth after lunch and it looks like the pricks have caught on to it and are now listing it at 11.30 at night again :evil:
Ch Eddie probably caught up in the Collingwooooooood frenzy & that one probably snuck under his guard.
But once pointed out he will make sure it gets shunted to the usual midnight slot.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Ch Eddie probably caught up in the Collingwooooooood frenzy & that one probably snuck under his guard.
But once pointed out he will make sure it gets shunted to the usual midnight slot.

Yeap that seems to be the case

oh well there are ways around the bastards

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Is Gem showing up on anyones TV guide on the Box yet, or is is my TV that's playing up?

I just fixed the antenna and it's working better, yet Gem doesn't show.

parano1a

Juniors
The Free to air networks are not legally allowed to air an NRL or AFL game on a multichannel before it airs on the main channel under current anti-siphoning laws. Therefore, I am certain the game will not air live on 9HD/GEM in SA/WA/VIC as they don't want to show it on the main 9 channel

The Grand Final "Before the Game" will win the ratings easily on Ten/OneHD tonight in these states. Seven and Nine with chick flicks as usual.

Latest posts