What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one wants to come to Parra?

caylo

Bench
Kidwell would be a good addition, wouldn't pay more than 150K thou... maybe 200K. Isn't he off contract, and south have recruited in the forwards.

murraymob

Coach
the draw back for clubs like parra and penrith.You spend so much just trying to keep your juniors there is little left for high profile signings

Stagger eel

Staff member
welcome BE..and as Twizz says it's way too early to be concerned about our lack of signings.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't believe I am. I was just wondering what the perception of the club was like with other players. Do they see us as a club they can be succesfull with, win a premiership with & go on to represent with? Do other players believe we have the coaching staff to develop them to the next level?

We need to make ourselves as attractive as possible, that's all. I am just worried we might be on the nose atm.

ok..souths have signed Taylor..

cane you give us any other signings?

Eels Dude

Coach
Hardly any players have signed with any clubs at this stage of the season and that's the way it should be. Apart from Dave Taylor, has any player committed to going from one club to another next season??? And Crocker doesn't count because he's a mid season signing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hardly any players have signed with any clubs at this stage of the season and that's the way it should be. Apart from Dave Taylor, has any player committed to going from one club to another next season??? And Crocker doesn't count because he's a mid season signing.

Brod Wright is more or less agreed to terms to the sharks but that's 2 out of about 120 players...