What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Suitman

Post Whore
The daughter won another US $857 in bingo today. Lol!! 1 more days cruising to go. Its been an ace holiday. Our first cruise and would certainly do it again.

Suity.

parra pete

Referee
The daughter won another US $857 in bingo today. Lol!! 1 more days cruising to go. Its been an ace holiday. Our first cruise and would certainly do it again.

Suity.

I did the round Australia cruise on Dawn Princess couple of years ago...Met some great people..Joe Joseph's daughter was one, Noel Dolton (Parra prop mid sixties) was another. Wow how lucky was your daughter...
Hope you are well Suity...

Eelementary

Post Whore

Suity.

Glad to hear it, mate!

I was similar - not keen to go.

After finishing, I wanted to go on another cruise!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I did the round Australia cruise on Dawn Princess couple of years ago...Met some great people..Joe Joseph's daughter was one, Noel Dolton (Parra prop mid sixties) was another. Wow how lucky was your daughter...
Hope you are well Suity...

Name-dropper...:p

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Suity.

This is becoming a profitable cruise, you should stay on the boat,

beats working for a living

Suitman

Post Whore
Yep all, it's been a memorable cruise. So much fun and so many things to do. Winning almost $A3500 at f**king bingo of all things hasn't hurt either. It was a shame to miss two days in Fiji but shit happens. All in all, I highly recommend it as the completely relaxing holiday.
And thanks pete. I'm going fine. Yourself?

Suity

emjaycee

Coach
Yep all, it's been a memorable cruise. So much fun and so many things to do. Winning almost $A3500 at f**king bingo of all things hasn't hurt either. It was a shame to miss two days in Fiji but shit happens. All in all, I highly recommend it as the completely relaxing holiday.
And thanks pete. I'm going fine. Yourself?

Suity

I had my first cruise on Carnival Spirit in June 2015 and loved it. We have already booked one for 2017.

hybrideel

Bench
Going on the Voyager of the Seas in March. Wife is already looking into booking the next cruise, possibly to Hawaii

Avenger

Immortal
Can I have a ranking please for Cruises. I'm not talking QEII,'but you know what I mean. Thinking of going to my first.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Can I have a ranking please for Cruises. I'm not talking QEII,'but you know what I mean. Thinking of going to my first.

I've only ever been on P&O, going to New Caldeonia and Vanuatu, but I enjoyed it immensely.

I wasn't keen at first, but it truly is a relaxing getaway - plenty to do on the boat (and you can do nothing if you want), beautiful ports, and the staff are amazing.

I'm going again in August, but this time to PNG. Can't wait.

hybrideel

Bench
Does that go straight to Hawaii? How long does it stay there? Total length of cruise ?

It may be a bit long for a first cruise unless you are sure you will like it at 18 nights, Stop in NZ Tahiti, French Polynesia and Bora Bora before ending up in Honolulu. You have to fly home after though, or fly to hawaii and do the reverse back to sydney

Avenger

Immortal
It may be a bit long for a first cruise unless you are sure you will like it at 18 nights, Stop in NZ Tahiti, French Polynesia and Bora Bora before ending up in Honolulu. You have to fly home after though, or fly to hawaii and do the reverse back to sydney

Cost per ticket? PM if you don't want to post.

Thanks in advance.