What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys property deals in the spotlight

Canard

Immortal
Mate, knowing our luck the only time we are travelling well and we are done over.

PS Can I get you to sell my place, its in the area and hasn't gone up a cent since 2007.

Last edited:

MarkC

Juniors
This scandal is bad timing.

But there seems to be a repeating pattern here.

Perhaps we should just forget about a salary cap?

I don't think the Cowboy's side is any stronger than the Roosters, Broncos or Rabbits.

The Storm, Bulldogs and possibly the Warriors (particularly next year) are not far behind.

Some clubs may have technically legal TPA's others have illegal or questionable TPA's.

All I know is we get salary cap scandals on a regular basis, and the system is a joke anyway.

Canard

Immortal
This scandal is bad timing.

But there seems to be a repeating pattern here.

Perhaps we should just forget about a salary cap?

I don't think the Cowboy's side is any stronger than the Roosters, Broncos or Rabbits.

The Storm, Bulldogs and possibly the Warriors (particularly next year) are not far behind.

Some clubs may have technically legal TPA's others have illegal or questionable TPA's.

All I know is we get salary cap scandals on a regular basis, and the system is a joke anyway.

No, not for mine. If they have broken the rules they deserve to be punished.

Because people keep cheating isn't a reason to get rid of something.

If true we have done over ourselves to be honest

Yep, and deserve anything that comes our way.

If this is a 10/10 on Andy Raymond's scale, then his scale is broken...

Perhaps he put the zero in that first number by mistake? Or possibly even the one?

Pretty meh story so far.

Shorty

Staff member
I think I will be jaded as all hell if this is true, stop hoping for a damn premiership!
But how dumb can you get...if you were going to rort the cap..

carcharias

Immortal
Like that time she accused the Roosters of being on HGH during the finals?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-found-on-criminals-phone-20130925-2ues6.html

it is like you said that with a straight face.

anyhoo
could be worse cowboys

ask old mate here

2ADDC5C600000578-0-image-m-7_1437961140579.jpg

That was bizarre, how could you call this a 10 out of 10 WTF moment?

As I said earlier in the thread (but it was deleted by a mod), a 10/10 on the WTF matter would have been something like the Cowboys punting JT to sign Chris Sandow.

I suppose because it had been foreshadowed there was another one to come after the last Parramatta allegations came to light it is not that high for many of us.

The reality is, to get players to sign to play in dumps like Townsville, Canberra, Newcastle or Melbourne, they have to be bribed big time. No self respecting person would choose to live there without a massive financial incentive.

They'd have to offer me two houses and a $600,000 sign on fee.

Latest posts