What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT AGAIN!! Tim drinking already??/ Suspended indefinitely

EGGG

Juniors
get rid of him, all the talent in the world means naught without a brain. No player is bigger than the club.

Avenger

Immortal
parra pete said:
I hated hearing this news. Can't believe it as a matter of fact..
He is getting bad advice from someone, and his mates have let him down badly if he has been out on the piss.
Surely he must have more gumption than to go back on his word - so openly.
It is not if the Tollgate Hotel is out of the way. It would be full of Eels supporters who know the bloke. Don't people have homes to go to? What a sad life. Why would you be out at 4am on a Wednesday? The horse has bolted!
IF it is true it shows ' A tiger nevers changes its spots ' Shame, Tim, Shame.

Tigers don't have spots Pete. :D

Not the ones I have seen. :D

big boppa eel

Juniors
strider said:
chill the f**k out BBE - if u had half a clue u'd know newmanj always has been/is/and will be highly respected on this forum cos he talks sense and has good info - the whole quality over quantity thing
I am not knocking Newmanj or the quality of newmanj posts, I just have an opinion that differs and expressing it, if people choose to disagree with me, no problem but I I won't be shut down just because people disagree, if they get pissed over it, so be it we will all still be eels supporters in the morning.:)

big boppa eel

Juniors
Nikki said:
Oh wow! You're out of your depth on that one kiddo.. Good luck with that!
I guess if newmanj posted a little more often I wouldn't have put myself in this vulnerable position, this is still just a footy forum right?:?

parra pete

Referee
big boppa eel said:
I am not knocking Newmanj or the quality of newmanj posts, I just have an opinion that differs and expressing it, if people choose to disagree with me, no problem but I I won't be shut down just because people disagree, if they get pissed over it, so be it we will all still be eels supporters in the morning.:)

We refuse to let you say bye bye...BBE..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
Can I ask a question? Has the club ever offered him professional help?

I'm off the belief that they have but you may want to pose that question to the club for a more detailed and direct answer.

parra pete

Referee
Parra Guru said:
Can I ask a question? Has the club ever offered him professional help?

What is his Manager getting his 6% for.
Why is it up to the Club to hold their 'supposedly' professional footballer hands.

Parra Guru

Coach
I thought that if they had, they would make it public. I don't think they have tbh. It's one thing to call him a repeat offender, but I'm a little bewildered as to why they have given him all these chances and not actually pro-actively helped him out.

Not saying he's innocent but there's gotta be something wrong there.

Parra Guru

Coach
parra pete said:
What is his Manager getting his 6% for.
Why is it up to the Club to hold their 'supposedly' professional footballer hands.

Hmmm, maybe cause that's what every other club does?

You were probably the only person I didn't want to answer that question ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
I thought that if they had, they would make it public. I don't think they have tbh. It's one thing to call him a repeat offender, but I'm a little bewildered as to why they have given him all these chances and not actually pro-actively helped him out.

Not saying he's innocent but there's gotta be something wrong there.

It's a good question PG I'm not exactly sure what the answer is..

Parra Guru

Coach
Very interesting because if they have just sat back on the repeated warnings, it seems a little lazy to me.

I'm not making excuses for him but I just wonder sometimes.

parra pete

Referee
Parra Guru said:
Hmmm, maybe cause that's what every other club does?

You were probably the only person I didn't want to answer that question ;-)

You know how to break a man's heart PG....:lol:

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=336453

Sydney's Daily Telegraph is reporting that Smith had to be picked up from the Tollgate Hotel at North Parramatta however the licensee told wwos.com.au that Smith was not at the pub.

"We close up at 4.30am and open up at 10am," said Tolgate owner 'Robbie.'

"I was back here at 6am and he definitely wasn't here... He was not drinking here that's for sure."

Stagger eel

Staff member
hindmarsh4pm said:

Sydney's Daily Telegraph is reporting that Smith had to be picked up from the Tollgate Hotel at North Parramatta however the licensee told wwos.com.au that Smith was not at the pub.

"I was back here at 6am and he definitely wasn't here... He was not drinking here that's for sure."

if that's the worst of it that he shouldn't be sacked..but unfortunately I don't think it is.

emjaycee

Coach
hindmarsh4pm said:

Maybe he was picked up from the Tollgate cause that was where he thought he lived but someone locked him out... :lol: :lol: :lol: