What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT AGAIN!! Tim drinking already??/ Suspended indefinitely

Nikki

Coach
newmanj said:
Now you clowns know why i dont post on here very often. A blow hard like Big Boppa Eel gets on here and tells me not to call him his christian name.
Have you never had someone in your family or a friend who has a problem. Sorry, you are the sort of person who would abandon them.

Thats whats got me baffled. Its obvious Timmy has a problem here, which may or may not have been contributed to by environment his work puts him in, and ppl are worried about his name :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
lewiscook said:
true eela...im just saying that its hard when your younger,
you tend to become attached to certain players...ino im said....
eela with all respect what is your gut feeling bout what is goin to happen??
if you cant say i respect that but i would really appreciate it...
thanks mate...

gut feeling?? what will happen imo can go without saying and you don't have to be a genius to work it out.

newmanj

Juniors
If people get UPSET by what they read on the forum, that'll do me. It is a FORUM, a place for people to express their views, without fear or prejudice.

cardinal

Juniors
Pete you were right. I give up, time to let Trent or Hunt and of course Kris have their crack. Still not sure about his first penalty, I would of rather seen him suspended for 6 weeks and a bigger fine and not been baned from drinking. It means one beer and he is gone, but oh well he is big enough to make his own choices now Parra has to take a stance.

Avenger

Immortal
newmanj said:
If people get UPSET by what they read on the forum, that'll do me. It is a FORUM, a place for people to express their views, without fear or prejudice.

Mate,

your posts I always look forward to. Don't let a few morons refrain you from discussing your view.

fish eel

Immortal
Newie is God's Country said:
According to some reports this is a possible beat up. Check all the coverage before you judge him. Sad if it is true though. A great talent.

Maybe.

But some of people posting in this thread wouldnt do it unless they were 150% sure.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Avenger said:
Its even made the news here in WA. Must be massive news in NSW

not really

the media just has an anti-league agenda

they rarely if ever report AFL shennaigans. even in AFL states

lewiscook

Juniors
i doubt its a beet-up...im pretty sure eela would have a fairly good idea whats goin on, an he doesnt sound confident,
does anyone here reckon everyone shuld leave him alone, like srsly whats so bad bout drinkin did he do anything wrong?? ofcors hes goin to drink even if hes on a ban everyone does....gees ppl need a reality check, hes human!!!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
lewiscook said:
i doubt its a beet-up...im pretty sure eela would have a fairly good idea whats goin on, an he doesnt sound confident,
does anyone here reckon everyone shuld leave him alone, like srsly whats so bad bout drinkin did he do anything wrong?? ofcors hes goin to drink even if hes on a ban everyone does....gees ppl need a reality check, hes human!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
lewiscook said:

Sure you're not drunk ?

Nikki

Coach
I wish I could fall back on the "what 22 yr old doesnt go out and get pissed" way of thinking, but what 22 yr old gets the money and opportunity Timmy gets. I love the kid to death, but I am dissapointed in his actions. I really do hope that he gets the help he needs tho, and I would like to hope that our club are the ones that extend that hand out to him. Whilst he is not his team mates responsibility either, I would hope that they could step up to the plate and at least try and pull his head in..

Avenger

Immortal
One thing is for sure, Tim Smith is now officially:

Mentally piss-weak..

Unfortunately it even sometimes shows on the field.

strider

Post Whore
Avenger said:
Mate,

your posts I always look forward to. Don't let a few morons refrain you from discussing your view.
i second that!!! ..... if we let morons scare us away this place would be a ghost town with just JTB tumble weeds blowing around :lol:

anyway - as for timmy - he's a silly bugger .... i'm not gonna get down on him cos I don't know any details and tbh I think its harsh to expect him to NEVER drink - but its a shame its come to this :(

on a lighter note - at least we'll have some spare cap room :sarcasm: .... mmmm - not really a time for jokes eh - bad me

WA Eel

Juniors
Didn't someone on this forum make a prediction that he won't be Parra half in 2008 and that banana kick in the game against Melbourne was going to be his final act in Parra colours?