What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Not held"?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've got no problem with the Warriors try. The defence still had time to recover. I'd be looking at how Saints let the try in rather than the semantics of whether or not a player was held.

hitman82

Bench
it was no worse than scotts ...held as much IMO.
weird how there's no big thread about it then? Possibly because there is nothing controversial about offloading as you go to ground.
-Moon's elbows hadn't touched the ground.
-Moon hadn't been motionless for 2 seconds, let alone 5.

Rebel

First Grade
bit rich coming from you ...

you must have watched your first game of footy yesterday then.

Poor Kiwis ...did you see the world cup final by any chance?

IMO it WAS one of the worst calls? and lots of people in here agree. Stating something topical and valid is not trolling

You on the other hand make a daft comment about a legitimate try and everyone can see that you are a moron.

As for the world cup, wtf does that have to do with the price of fish?

_Johnsy

Referee
Oh, it is.

I'll send a note to the mods to lock any threads discussing contentious decisions, once the result has been confirmed.

Dwell on it all you want, won't achieve a thing. Your bro's didn't play to the whistle/refs call and paid the price.

I realise I should have actually typed that, but understanding subtlety isn't a strong suit of yours.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I don't get it, your effectively saying that losing teams fans shouldn't discuss past games because it won't change the result.

SET2JT

Juniors
IMO it WAS one of the worst calls? and lots of people in here agree. Stating something topical and valid is not trolling

You on the other hand make a daft comment about a legitimate try and everyone can see that you are a moron.

Dude you can start a thread and say whatever you like that is bad about the Dragons and lots of people would agree with you.;-)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Dwell on it all you want, won't achieve a thing. Your bro's didn't play to the whistle/refs call and paid the price.

I realise I should have actually typed that, but understanding subtlety isn't a strong suit of yours.

If you read through the thread, I actually said the exact same thing you said in bold up there.

All I'm saying is your suggestion that trying to persuade people that discussing/arguing the merits of a decision post-match because the result is already inked into the newspaper is a waste of time, is pretty silly.

carcharias

Immortal

How is that a question?

...and yet I am the moron?

The ref hadn't called held.
It is a try.

Maybe your blokes shouldn't have blown the 10 nil lead ....and lost a home semi in doing so.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
f**king hell no shit it was a try, the ref didn't call held so he was entitled to offload. The whole point of this thread was that many felt that the ref should have called held. Maybe your blokes should go half decent for once. I feel sorry for Jeremy Smith.

Latest posts