What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

BranVan3000

Coach
Please.... how many top 8 teams have you faced in the last 10 weeks, I can only remember you playing the Raiders. Ok so you have 4 out of 5 top 8 teams to finish, we have 3.

Raiders and Knights are as likely to end up outside the 8 as inside it at this point, its hardly cut and dry. Both Rabbitohs or Roosters should dispose of them no sweat.

The top 6 is where it gets competitive, and when its as close as one win deciding the minor premiership, having to play the reigning Premiers once and the reigning spooners twice makes a big difference

Raiders and Knights are as likely to end up outside the 8 as inside it at this point, its hardly cut and dry. Both Rabbitohs or Roosters should dispose of them no sweat.

The top 6 is where it gets competitive, and when its as close as one win deciding the minor premiership, having to play the reigning Premiers once and the reigning spooners twice makes a big difference

:lol: if you're so worried about not being able to beat Melbourne then just give up now

big hit!

Bench
I expect Melbourne to thump the hapless bunnies. They may need to rush back GI.

Souths themselves won't be surprised if they were to get thrashed.

None of the trolls will go near the comments about high training volumes, the week-long NQ training camp, and another road trip interstate this week. It doesn't suit your argument.

A team winning 90% of games, including previous matches against Easts, Manly & Canterbury, as well as close game against Melbourne, suddenly turned shit!

12-0 against NQ after 55'. Floodgates opening in the final 20' with fatigue setting in. The team looked tired and played tired. Even a bogan who scratches his arse for exercise could see it.

Yep, you all want Souths to be firing in late July, because that's when the comp is won isn't it? Keep on rolling Roosters. Keep peaking for that August premiership!

GONZO72

Juniors
Big hit, keep dreaming. You are seriously disillusioned. You talk dribble every day. Mercy.

Souths are the team that have already peaked. You won you're premiership in June. Souths are crumbling, surely u can see this. Beaten by the hapless dragons at home, and Embarressed by the cowboys who were third last on the table.
This weeks backline is Merritt, Farrell, Goodwin, walker, king, keary, Reynolds . My lord, that is horrid. It reminds me of those disgraceful Souths teams of the early to mid naughties, that fielded reserve grade teams every week. This backline falls in that sad category.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Lucas-con, who do you support? Eels tigers ? I have read some of your posts, and seriously, u would win a gold medal in boring. Snooze athon. Why don't you contribute something of interest, instead of attempting to put us all to sleep. I suspect you live a lonely existence, for which I truely feel for you.

Hope you're ok .

I support roosters you stupid Muppet you would know if you have read my posts but I also respect the other teams well except for eels nobody in their right mind would support them.

Bulldog Force

Referee
After what Melbourne did to Canberra in Canberra, has anyone thought they could be serious contenders over the Roosters? Anyone at all?

GONZO72

Juniors
I support roosters you stupid Muppet you would know if you have read my posts but I also respect the other teams well except for eels nobody in their right mind would support them.

Lucas's there's no need for hysteria. You will find that the majority of people on this forum, when seeing you're posts , scroll down a fraction quicker than normal.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Lucas's there's no need for hysteria. You will find that the majority of people on this forum, when seeing you're posts , scroll down a fraction quicker than normal.

I'm not hysteric though I am confused that a special needs kid like yourself is allowed near a computer.

GONZO72

Juniors
Lucas, u r the epitome of an idiot. Don't get cranky, because everyone finds you're comments dull. We can't all be talented. I am a good judge of character, and u come across as a twat.

I firmly believe you are an eels supporter in disguise. I reckon you're boys will beat the tigers this week.
Tally ho, I say !

GONZO72

Juniors
Did the other one get deleted?

It most certainly did. I only alerted people to the fact that Souths backline is rubbish. It wasn't rocket science.

Maybe I should live in denial, like other Souths fans, and say , everything is ok, we have the best team, our three quarter line is brilliant , etc etc etc.

Everyone knows the truth. Sometimes the truth is painful

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Lucas, u r the epitome of an idiot. Don't get cranky, because everyone finds you're comments dull. We can't all be talented. I am a good judge of character, and u come across as a twat.

I firmly believe you are an eels supporter in disguise. I reckon you're boys will beat the tigers this week.
Tally ho, I say !

This coming from the guy who can't spell you or are.

I'm not on here to get people to like me I'm here to discuss rugby league, and in no way shape or form have I ever nor will I ever be an eels supporter.

Latest posts