What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

GONZO72

Juniors
Lol wasn't gonna say anything till I saw this..... Have you even watched Melbourne play a game?? We have a monster pack man certainly not the biggest but we don't really get bullied by many teams (warriors the exception)

Not even the wabbitwoes vaunted forwards could roll over us.

You really area dumb f**k Merkin....... :p

The crap you keep spouting makes you sound just like another forum clock head called Doggiesbro :roll:

What a load of bias nonsense u fool, absolute fool.

Monster pack? Apart from smith, u have no real class.
Ryles- old and grey
Hoffman- soft
Harris- lacks class
Norrie- garbage

And the bench.....phhhleeease . You rely sooooo heavily on the 3, it's a joke. If smith is injured, you are stuffed. Remember 40-0 ??? He didn't play.

Storm have no fans, no one cares in Melbourne and they are dirty filthy cheats.
FACT !

Cliffhanger

Coach
Roosters, Manly and Souths are pretty much strong in every position. Melbourne might not be as strong in every position but their spine is more experience and apart from Finch they have the best players in the comp in all those positions. I don't think their weak in the other positions, they're as good as they have too be.

People keep saying the Roosters don't have finals experience, but that's rubbish. Mini, SKD, Pearce, Friend, Aubusson and JWH all played in the 2010 grand final, Maloney played for the Warriors in the 2011 gf. SBW may not have played in an NRl GF since 2004 but he's a freakish athlete who steps up in big games. All our spine have played in a grand final within the last five years.

StormHi

Juniors
What a load of bias nonsense u fool, absolute fool.

Monster pack? Apart from smith, u have no real class.
Ryles- old and grey
Hoffman- soft
Harris- lacks class
Norrie- garbage

And the bench.....phhhleeease . You rely sooooo heavily on the 3, it's a joke. If smith is injured, you are stuffed. Remember 40-0 ??? He didn't play.

Storm have no fans, no one cares in Melbourne and they are dirty filthy cheats.
FACT !

Lol dude c'mon you really are trying way to hard.
Smith is obviously the heart and soul of the team rip that away the team like any other is going to struggle ie Manly without Lyon, Bronc's without Locky and to a lesser extent now Parker, tigers have Farrah.

As to your other claims......

Hoffman soft? On what planet is Hoffman soft? One of the hardest working and toughest players going around. Ryles certainly does have grey hairs but honestly he really doesn't see that much game time and when he does he generally gets the job done.

The Brommich brothers along with tahu Harris are all class and very very hard to stop. Not to mention all the other average lads who get stuck in and get the job done.

I know you are a troll :lol: but for the love of god at least mix some basic truths in with your trolling man.......

As to your other comment about no one caring about the Melbourne storm........ You post about them multiple times in a thread about the roosters..... Seems to me you care about them quite a bit.

Rofl naw Gonzo seems to be more like Doggiesderp or Nemiwinks then Bunniesman.

Although if he was Doggiesbro there would be way more smileys in use.

StormHi

Juniors
Roosters, Manly and Souths are pretty much strong in every position. Melbourne might not be as strong in every position but their spine is more experience and apart from Finch they have the best players in the comp in all those positions. I don't think their weak in the other positions, they're as good as they have too be.

People keep saying the Roosters don't have finals experience, but that's rubbish. Mini, SKD, Pearce, Friend, Aubusson and JWH all played in the 2010 grand final, Maloney played for the Warriors in the 2011 gf. SBW may not have played in an NRl GF since 2004 but he's a freakish athlete who steps up in big games. All our spine have played in a grand final within the last five years.

Ch I agree about the roosters I in no way would write them off due to lack of experience in GF situations.

Out of the top four my biggest concern would be the fact Melbourne hasn't been beaten by any of them yet this year. (I might be wrong here though..... Did manly bet Melbourne this year??)

I just think Melbourne has their number.

I just can't see any of the top 8 beating us other then then the sharks and possibly manly.
I am just praying the warriors miss out on the eight haha ;-)

Cliffhanger

Coach
Haha, I think Roosters have come a long way since their only encounter with Melbourne this year, I think we can beat the Storm, don't think it will be easy but I believe this team has improved a lot since their last loss.

BranVan3000

Coach
Melbourne's forward pack is underrated. They beat us early in the year through the forwards combined with undefendable kicking

If Melbourne are firing that could be the difference again. Melbourne always take the right option and keep pressure on. Souths, Easts, Manly, Bulldogs you can't say that for.

StormHi

Juniors
Cliff for sure man I actually can't wait for finals souths manly storm and roosters all play superb exciting football.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Short memories. Kasiano, Graham, Tolman, Pritchard all staunch over Melbourne. What happened to them? The much vaunted Rabbitohs pack earlier this year. What happened to them? The Roosters with SBW and JWH. What happened to them?

Yes, if we lose Smith, Slater or Cronk we are screwed. It's funny that that is the the only way we'll get beaten when we put the hammer down. It's funny that chumps who know they're teams can't match it with the best bang on about "hhwweeeuua The big Thweeeee hauhauaaa". They know they're group of seventeen can't match one half of Smith left testicle.

Short memories. Kasiano, Graham, Tolman, Pritchard all staunch over Melbourne. What happened to them? The much vaunted Rabbitohs pack earlier this year. What happened to them? The Roosters with SBW and JWH. What happened to them?

Are you talking about Easts pack vs Storm earlier? JWH and Moa didn't play

Or

Are you talking about Easts pack vs Souffs? We were dominating them until JWH and Moa came off to be replaced by Kennedy and Arona who was ridiculously undersized to play upfront.

We haven't played either Souffs or Storm with our full forward pack.

GONZO72

Juniors
Ch I agree about the roosters I in no way would write them off due to lack of experience in GF situations.

Out of the top four my biggest concern would be the fact Melbourne hasn't been beaten by any of them yet this year. (I might be wrong here though..... Did manly bet Melbourne this year??)

I just think Melbourne has their number.

I just can't see any of the top 8 beating us other then then the sharks and possibly manly.
I am just praying the warriors miss out on the eight haha ;-)

The Bromwich brothers are class ? So what does that make the burgess boys, SBW, watmough, graham? You are an idiot. They are decent first grade players, but not class. As for Tohu Harris, he also is a hard working second rower, but lacks skill.
Hoffman wouldn't bruise a grape.

The Melbourne storm have won just one premiership since 2000. They are self confessed cheats. They were disgraced. Melbourne is an AFL heartland, no one gives a rats about the storm in Melbourne.
Lets see how the storm go against manly at brookie. They are the epitome of a one man team
NO SMITH = NO STORM

afinalsin666

First Grade
Are you talking about Easts pack vs Storm earlier? JWH and Moa didn't play

Or

Are you talking about Easts pack vs Souffs? We were dominating them until JWH and Moa came off to be replaced by Kennedy and Arona who was ridiculously undersized to play upfront.

We haven't played either Souffs or Storm with our full forward pack.

Was talking about us. Thought it was before JWH's suspension. :eek: No matter, the other two still count.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Lets see how the storm go against manly at brookie. They are the epitome of a one man team
NO SMITH = NO STORM
Stupid statement to make. The same could be said about any team. No Carney = No Sharks, No Cherry-Evans = No Sea Eagles. The teams are what they are. You buy star players and fill in the gaps. What a ridiculous statement.
The Storm are a fantastic team, they work hard together and play consistent footy.

GONZO72

Juniors
Stupid statement to make. The same could be said about any team. No Carney = No Sharks, No Cherry-Evans = No Sea Eagles. The teams are what they are. You buy star players and fill in the gaps. What a ridiculous statement.
The Storm are a fantastic team, they work hard together and play consistent footy.

Sara, please , u have no concept of rugby league.
Melbourne storm are rubbish without smith. When was the last time they won a match without him ? The GF in 2008, is a classic example. Great side all year, lose 40-0 without smith. The biggest loss in the history of our game.

Come to think of it, without Slater, they are also dreadful. Manly can cover DCE. The roosters , dogs don't rely on one player only.

The storm, I believe still rort the system. So pleased, they lost their premierships.

Fat Krion

Juniors
Melbourne storm are rubbish without smith. When was the last time they won a match without him ? The GF in 2008, is a classic example. Great side all year, lose 40-0 without smith. The biggest loss in the history of our game.

Come to think of it, without Slater, they are also dreadful. Manly can cover DCE. The roosters , dogs don't rely on one player only.

The storm, I believe still rort the system. So pleased, they lost their premierships.

Reports that the broncos want to sign smith for 1.5 million a season, an offer too good to refuse? We shall see....
If smith stays its because he values playing at the storm above anything else....what loyalty...amazing.

GONZO72

Juniors
If Smith stays in Melbourne, it's because he get on the side......a yacht, a 4 bedroom house, an all expenses paid trip all the world etc.
The Storm played with a salary cap of 7 million btw 2006-2012. It's a disgrace. The NRL were too lenient with their penalty. They destroyed the fabric of our game, and should have been dealt with, more harshly.

Bulldog Force

Referee
If Smith stays in Melbourne, it's because he get on the side......a yacht, a 4 bedroom house, an all expenses paid trip all the world etc.
The Storm played with a salary cap of 7 million btw 2006-2012. It's a disgrace. The NRL were too lenient with their penalty. They destroyed the fabric of our game, and should have been dealt with, more harshly.
They lost all their premiership points and were deprived of gaining further points for the entire 2010 season, they had both premierships they won stripped of them, they were forced to pay back over $1,000,000 in prize money they won on top of being fined $500,000 for bringing the game into disrepute, and were forced to have their team torn up and shredded apart, with big names like Inglis forced to leave the club. How much more harshly could you get? Any more harshly and it would've been a case of them being punished too much. Keep in mind the CEO was the mastermind behind this - why should the players who do all the work suffer for his crimes?

Bulldog Force

Referee

There have been bigger, way bigger losses, than 40-0. One of them involved the Storm (on the winning team) this past weekend!