What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Bulldog Force

Referee
*I forgot to add, if the Roosters win tonight, it will go a LONG WAY in me being sold on them, BUT, not all the way. Beating Melbourne will do that!

LOL @ Bulldog Force, nobody wants to be recognised by you because you're always wrong

but but but but but we couldn't beat Gold Coast lmao

3/5 against the Top 4, stick it up ya merkins

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ok so this is the situation... Roosters beat Manly, and now have a bye. They will play the winner or Storm/Knights/Bulldogs. Let's say it's the Storm. The Roosters might be a tad rusty coming off the bye, and then they'll have the Storm to deal with. If they beat the Storm, then I'll happily say that you might as well forget the Grand Final and give the trophy to the Bondi boys!

Fat Krion

Juniors
Ok so this is the situation... Roosters beat Manly, and now have a bye. They will play the winner or Storm/Knights/Bulldogs. Let's say it's the Storm. The Roosters might be a tad rusty coming off the bye, and then they'll have the Storm to deal with. If they beat the Storm, then I'll happily say that you might as well forget the Grand Final and give the trophy to the Bondi boys!

Roosters freshened up after a brutal encounter, with JWH and Cordner returning.....don't think any of these sides will pose a problem.

Manly will beat the Sharks and with a reasonable penalty count overcome Souths to meet the Chooks again.

It will be epic

BranVan3000

Coach
Roosters freshened up after a brutal encounter, with JWH and Cordner returning.....don't think any of these sides will pose a problem.

Manly will beat the Sharks and with a reasonable penalty count overcome Souths to meet the Chooks again.

It will be epic
You've been saying Cordner to return every week for the past month

BranVan3000

Coach
Youve been saying you beat Manly twice in 2013, for the last 2 months. If they play like they did tonight in the qualifier v Rabbitohs, It'll be season over for Rabbits..
They played exactly like that in both games. Trying to go around us all night and losing twice

Dave_

Juniors
Ok.... The Rorters defence was unbelievable tonight. Imagine how good they'd be if they had a halfback.

GONZO72

Juniors
I thought this thread was on the third page ? How did it return? Don't tell me , not again, surely not ??

Bullfrog farce has regurgitated it from the ether.

So if the roosters beat the storm, but lose in the grand final, are you sold ?

More importantly, does anyone give a shit ?

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Who gives a flying f**k now we have proved week in and week out were the real deal were winning next week and manly fans , pearce haters and roosters haters can go get f**ked.

TheDalek079

Bench
We got lucky through the entire season. I mean, looking at the ladder now, who have we beaten who is currently ranked higher than us? Nobody. We've only beaten teams below us