What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we await the trolls

Hutty1986

Immortal
Mate whatever happpens, happens

I'm sure you'll be plenty worried about the Dragons if they manage to knock over the Tiges this weekend

simon says

First Grade
Hutty1986 said:
And ur team is going to have to play the game of their lives to beat us

I think we are ready to put the game of our lives together.....

We will see on Saturday night....

parra pete

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
You'd better worry about Nth Qld before anyone else, because ur precious Hindmarsh isn't playing

Cowboys by 16, Tim Smith to need his nappy replaced

NQLD :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
And ur team is going to have to play the game of their lives to beat us

Spot on, you dont get to the GF qualifier playing ordinarily.

Good luck to both teams, this WILL be an all time classic.

rugicon3.gif

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragonheart said:
That would be because I didn't want your kind infecting the rest of the forum......and you did precisely what I expected your kind to do.

If you must amuse yourself, please confine it to the bounds of your bedroom......and yes, I just called you a solo-fornicator.

O my god! I didn't realise that you were the boss around here.

Sorry sir. It won't happen again sir :?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons_#1 said:
u seem to forget that i do not give a sh*t about the sharks!! 11 wins wasnt good enough, have a nice off season what a shame urs is longer than half others.

You seem to be mistaking me for someone who cares. Penrith's season is over fool and I'm over it. Now I'm cheering for the Tigers for what remains of 2005.

LIKE A TIGER!!! LIKE A TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
You're a pathetic bandwagoner troll, a species beneath that of regular trolls - you deserve and will receive no respect. You've also got a rather serious case of rectal-cranial inversion. Quit trolling and get that checked out, stat.

Dragonheart

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
O my god! I didn't realise that you were the boss around here.

Sorry sir. It won't happen again sir :?

I wouldn't have thought you'd take 23 hours to find someone who could read my post to you.....or did it take that long to compose your awesome, and inspiring, response.

Dragons_#1

Bench
pantherz9103 said:
You seem to be mistaking me for someone who cares. Penrith's season is over fool and I'm over it. Now I'm cheering for the Tigers for what remains of 2005.

LIKE A TIGER!!! LIKE A TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandwagon hahahaha
just coz ur team isnt in it!! who will u go for when the tigers get knocked out?? jump on another bandwagon? u may aswell!

Eddie.

Bench
Whilst most Dragons fans in here appear decent its hilarious reading the Dragon Army website. The arrogance is quite simply breath taking, one would think there is not a game on this week and the Dragons are already in the grand final and pretty much every facet of the Tigers victory on Sunday was unimpressive. Theres no sympathy for the 30000 Tigers fan who will miss out on tickets, I mean imagaine if it was the other way round and the Tigers had week 2 off and 30000 Saints fans missed out on tickets??.

Considering there seems to be very little respect for the Tigers, this would be a very sweet victory.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Eddie, I think the ticket thing has been blown out of proportion. I can't see what Saints fans could have done about it. The SCG Trust and the NRL are the ones who signed the contract. The SCG Trust said it wasn't practical to move... you'd have to take it up with them.

To say, "imagine if Saints fans missed out on tickets" doesn't excuse the attacks that have been directed at Saints fans who have done nothing other than to get in early to buy some tickets.

Its not the WT fans fault either. Your questions should be directed at the powers that decided on the venue allocation.

As for the 'very little respect' thing. I think you'll find that's far from universal.

Godz Illa

Coach
Eddie. said:
Theres no sympathy for the 30000 Tigers fan who will miss out on tickets
sympathy1.jpg

You are the enemy, if only for a week. If you're looking for sympathy from us then you're looking in the wrong place. Empathy, sure - I can only imagine the frustration you are going through - but sympathy, no. Weep on someone else's shoulder.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dragons_#1 said:
bandwagon hahahaha
just coz ur team isnt in it!! who will u go for when the tigers get knocked out?? jump on another bandwagon? u may aswell!

I love the game as a whole, a concept you may have trouble entertaining!

I'm very much looking forward to the last 3 games of this season. Whoever wins the comp has either not won it before or not won it for a long time!!

I'm disappointed that Penrith are not still around but I have accepted it. If ever there was a team that deserved bandwagon jumpers it is the Wests Tigers. They are delivering the kind of week to week razzle dazzle and excitement that my team just couldn't deliver in 2005. Also as an Australian sports follower we like to see the underdogs do well. There are plenty of very legitimate reasons in supporting this exciting team. Also as a Panther fan I want the likes of Whatuira and Elford and Tim Sheens and Royce Simmons to taste success again. Even if the Tigers go down to your mob on Saturday Night, it will still have been their best ever season and they have plenty to build on with good signings for 2006 and a team that can only get better.

As for if the Tigers get knocked out. I'll support whoever would be playing the Dragons :p Not that I particularly dislike the Dragons, its just that they have been the favourites, even if they are not anymore, they have the most star studded team out of the remaining four sides. An Eels v Dragons clash would be a great grand final between two old rivals as would an Eels v Tigers clash. If the Cowboys make it, think of the party up in North Qld. It would be great for the game up there. I just hope they could get a few supporters down here before either your mob or the Tigers swallow up all the tickets :lol:

You see its not just about That's my Team for me, its more about That's my sport. I love the game of rugby league more than just loving the team I support ;-)

tigerdazz

Juniors
Well well well, It will be just like OKI but with a few more of you Nazi sympathising Dragon supporters to cry your way back to Kogarah / Rockdale. We have ALREADY reached our goal (Final four. ) more than you guys or anyone else for that matter gave us a hope of. Everything since has been a bonus!!!! Unlike your bunch of chockers!!!! A bus full of asthmatics breath easier than youur guys do this time of year!

Sure , your'e a good chance at winning ( especially as your NRL mates have fixed the crowd for you......I'd rather we beat you again at OKI ....what a day!!!)

However , I believe that our boys WANT TO WIN , they're not on the SQUILLIONS your overrated overpaid glamour boys are on. Oh and judging by the comments on ALL the Dragon forums ....you guys are PACKING IT big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How will you guys react when you loose ? Will you want to hang Brownie like you did at the start of the season? You mob are the biggest turncoats going. You make life HELL for your team and management . We can all be critical at times, but you guys RALLY take the cake.

Good luck, and if you guys win I hope you beat Parra ! But if the Tigers win WHO WILL YOU BLAME THIS TIME ? THE BALLS IN YOUR COURT!!!!!!

Dragonheart

Juniors
What a wanker!:blahb:

I notice how cockheads like you are only brave in two situations, either pissed (after 2 drinks), or when you aren't face to face.

tigerdazz

Juniors
Dragonheart said:
What a wanker!:blahb:

Well your reply shows just how intelligent you are !!!! Too early in the morning for you to give a reply other than that of a waste of space oxygen thief that could be better utilized as fertilizer . You make Sam Newman look like Albert einstien.....looser :roll:

Latest posts