What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NQ Cowboys v Wests Tigers - 2005 NRL Grand Final - Match Thread and *Spoilers

Who has your support in this years season decider?

• Total voters

*Paul*

Juniors
Iafeta has it right, Southern was merely supporting the ball carrier. He even didn't know Halatau was there until he (Halatau) ran across his path. However, no surprise it was called back, they've been very touchy on those in recent years.

Jono078

Referee
What sullyfan said, I dont think I was watching the same game as robyalvaro...

Good on the Tigers for winning.

Broadcast cutoff as soon as the refs got their medals :roll: and they think we'd be interested in watching steven seagal :lol: :lol:

CC winner naturally was Prince. Who else would you expect?

shadow grinder

First Grade
Thunderstruck said:
Broadcast cutoff as soon as the refs got their medals :roll:

this is all you missed mate:

johns- "how was that win?"

tigers-" f**k f**k f**k it was good f**k f**k f**k"

Glenn

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
The Wests Tigers have broken the single-game record for saying f*** in one victory lap. :lol:

Poor Rabs left to apologise for the "adjectives" that came through in the transmission :lol:

kickback

Juniors
Good on you prince your a champ C C med winner and you should be going overseas instead of that johns traiter

sharks4ever

Juniors
wat a great game i really enjoyed that and if u lived where i live u can hear all the tigers fans shouting "TIGERS" and fireworks going off great win tigers. and prince had a blinder he kept on getting taken out late but he got straight back up and played on and wat about marshals flick pass he is a freak

aussies1st

Staff member
Marshall steps and flick past were awesome. Sensational player. Too bad he isn't playing in the Tri Nations.

pantherz9103

First Grade
stop complaining you bunch of whingers!!

You're all too critical!!

Give the Tigers their due credit! 2005 Premiers!!

shadow grinder

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
stop complaining you bunch of whingers!!

You're all too critical!!

Give the Tigers their due credit! 2005 Premiers!!

everyone has said that tigers deserved it..which they did they played good and wanted it more. But that doesnt mean it was the best game in history!!

aqua_duck

Coach
aussies1st said:
Marshall steps and flick past were awesome. Sensational player. Too bad he isn't playing in the Tri Nations.
Marshall is not a superstar in the making, he's already a superstar. The most exciti9ng player in the comp for mine. His side step is sublime.
Karmichael who?
Sonny who?

Latest posts