What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360: 7:30pm Wednesdays

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tonight's was the best so far IMO. I find Ikin and Kent boring to listen to. None of the shows have come close to the entertainment of NRL on fox with whizz, sailor and Pearce.

A three person panel with Marty johns, Gordon Tallis and Peter sterling would be good and then a guest panelist each week. Need an alternative roast as well now the original has become so poor.

TheDalek079

Bench
Was watching NRL360.

they did a little montage thing about GI supposedly getting targeted. they included some footage of Freddy and Lockyer talking about it, but the captions that had their names on were BS! Freddy was labelled as "Brad Filter', and Locky became "Darren Lockyear"

Why is this? How come they're disrepecting two of the finest players our game has produced?

MSIH

Bench
Terrible show tbh who though ikin and Kent could host a show. Bring back NRL on fox

Yeah I'm not going to bother with it anymore.

Paul Kent last night: "Just shows how great Craig Bellamy is at managing the Salary Cap". He was serious.

BennyV

Referee

Paul Kent last night: "Just shows how great Craig Bellamy is at managing the Salary Cap". He was serious.

:lol::lol::lol:

Best thing I've read all day!

hineyrulz

Post Whore

:lol: He really said that??? Taped it last night to watch it today, i'll watch it for the lol's.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Yep it's embarrassing. Not only for the obvious reason but I doubt Bellamy does any thinking about how they Storm manage their cap, other than saying who he wants to stay who he wants to sign. There would be others who deal with the numbers.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
geez league fans can whinge cant we? 360 is a great show, has good insight and isnt about fluff pieces like on nein yet people want to whinge. Ikin and Kent actually do well hosting the show and i was skeptical about them both when it started.

yes they'll say stupid things like kents comments about bellamy, but they'll actually discuss issues related to the game and comment about whats going. their also not afraid to give an opinion unlike a lot of other league shows

Patorick

Staff member
Hightlight of last night's show was Gordie asking Kent "Do you know anyone at Fox Sports that has depression?" Was a bloody good question, and Kent had no idea.

Packy

Bench
Tallis reminds me a bit of Beetson. He has no problem at all saying what he thinks even if it doesn't toe the company line.

He is QLD through and through but will still question QLD issues just like Artie did.

Jeffmister

Juniors
The Foxsports app only has the ASADA stuff. Anyone know where we can see the rest of the interview?
Should be able to watch the full show through the Fox Sports NRL app providing you do have a Foxtel subscription & not just a in-app purchase for the FSN app

byrner

Juniors
Did anyone watch this last night?

The segment at the start with Ben Ikin asking Paul Kent about Origin and what NSW were planning to do was a discrace! WTF does Paul Kent know? He was talking strategy like an SME.

Patorick

Staff member
Did anyone watch this last night?

The segment at the start with Ben Ikin asking Paul Kent about Origin and what NSW were planning to do was a discrace! WTF does Paul Kent know? He was talking strategy like an SME.
Price you pay when both coaches are on News Ltd coin.

"He's a likable bloke, Clive Palmer." - Ben Ikin.

:crazy:

innsaneink

Referee
Tim Sheens on Wests Tigers releasing Fafita:

"Yeah, it looks pretty ordinary from their point of view"

Fkn murkin...he was in charge of the show when HE punted fafita

byrner

Juniors
Tim Sheens on Wests Tigers releasing Fafita:

"Yeah, it looks pretty ordinary from their point of view"

Fkn murkin...he was in charge of the show when HE punted fafita

I was thinking the exact same thing. Makes me think that maybe he wasnt running the show, and didnt get to keep.the players he wanted.

Latest posts