What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL investigating property transaction between Eels prop Darcy Lussick and a company

Gronk

Staff member
Provided it wasn't Dyldam or an Eels sponsor, I don't give a shit.

The analogy of Meriton and Tigers players above is incorrect.

Obied, Massoud, Spagnolo - FMD how did we end up with these merkins around our club ?

Jodeci

Bench
Provided it wasn't Dyldam or an Eels sponsor, I don't give a shit.

The analogy of Meriton and Tigers players above is incorrect.

Obied, Massoud, Spagnolo - FMD how did we end up with these merkins around our club ?

Gronk

Your way off the mark buddy.

This transaction has nothing to do with our club. Did u not read the article properly?

It was a deal between Beavis, Nolan and the O'Bieds. Beavis has been doing this for 20 years. Why is it a story at parra and not the same story at souths?

The same deals apply at souths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gronk

This transaction has nothing to do with our club. Did u not read the article properly?

It was a deal between Beavis, Nolan and the O'Bieds. Beavis has been doing this for 20 years. Why is it a story at parra and not the same story at souths?

Because no one gives two shits about lol@50uff$, Parra sell papers and are an easy target.

Jodeci

Bench
News Limited have been shitting on the game for years, even when they part owned the game. Now when they have no stake in the game they are really laying in. They are absolute scum.

The only harm this article does now is jeopardise Hayne's new deal.

Beavis will be furious and the fact now that Hayne and Beavis have decided to hold all contract talks to the end of the year, this article will no doubt play into Beavis hands when it comes to negotiation.

Congrats to the Telecrap

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk

I'm no way off the mark. In fact I am on the money.

I said that independent 3rd party deals are an issue between the player, the sponsor and the manager.

emjaycee

Coach
I don't think the club is worried about this issue at all - from what I am hearing it is a declared benefit/allowance (whatever it is called) and the NRL has known about it since it was arranged.
Simply put, the Telecrap heard about it through ICAC which has been spending some time now discussing the Obeids and this issue came up, however because ICAC has no power over the NRL or clubs, the Telecrap needed to find a way to sell papers so they ran with this.

Typical shite.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your spot on mate.

Biggest game of the year and we have to read this rubbish
As usual the build has been poor for such a huge game, and people wonder why crowds are stagnant. The NRL should have been promoting the shit out of this game. We all know 9 couldn't give two shits.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don't think the club is worried about this issue at all - from what I am hearing it is a declared benefit/allowance (whatever it is called) and the NRL has known about it since it was arranged.
Simply put, the Telecrap heard about it through ICAC which has been spending some time now discussing the Obeids and this issue came up, however because ICAC has no power over the NRL or clubs, the Telecrap needed to find a way to sell papers so they ran with this.

Typical shite.
have a look at the 3 grubs who wrote the article???

Haven't they got the Mannah family to harass?????

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its news because the O'Bieds are involved.

The fact that the Eels were also involved just helps them sell more chip wrappers.

eel01s

Bench
Old Mate Raaaaay is claiming that the NRL auditors should continue to dig into deals done under the old board as there is a lot more to find.

Delboy

First Grade
FMD! Raaay had to comment this morning suggesting that the NRL should look into deals done before the current admin

DF obviously has his hand up his back apparent the rants will endure as DF hates Spags for getting rid of him more than he loves the Eels, he will do anything to without any consideration of what impact it has on the club

Raaay works for Nein, how come he never says anything about the real state deals at the Doggies and Rorters, being involved in junior league I know a few stories about players buying run down Eastern Suburbs cottages, a certain club undertaking renovations through their maintenance crew, waiting 12 months and the player sells a renovated place for at times several hundred thousand dollars profit

Raaay wouldn't want to vent on that and other deals, not when he and his mate can vent at the Eels, turned him off again, a complete transparent merkin

oldmancraigy

Coach
Old Mate Raaaaay is claiming that the NRL auditors should continue to dig into deals done under the old board as there is a lot more to find.

While that might be a fair suggestion, if Raaaay knows what there is to find, then why doesn't he just report that to the NRL auditors?

Oh that's right, because he has no idea...

Joely01

Bench
So let me get this right.

One of the biggest games of the year so far, two of the biggest supporting clubs in the comp.
And instead of writing about the game and building it up to get as many to the game as possible.

The Daily Telegraph grubs chose again try everything they can to have people talking about anything but the game.

Well done grubs, you stay classy!

MickRad

Juniors
The Simpsons quote of 'Just don't look' has been working for me.

I give nothing to the Telecrap. No money from clicks and no money for their paper. It's only good for using on your butt...

Jodeci

Bench

One of the biggest games of the year so far, two of the biggest supporting clubs in the comp.
And instead of writing about the game and building it up to get as many to the game as possible.

The Daily Telegraph grubs chose again try everything they can to have people talking about anything but the game.

The club should put out a media release and shut the entire thing down.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

The amazing thing is why is anybody surprised by this???

They have been kicking RL in the guts for years, Chewbecca Wilson absolutely despises RL but for some strange reason she is a RL journo, Slothfield has he ever written a positive RL article??? Hooper,Massoud,Danny Weedler??? The list goes on, lazy with no morals and no real love for the game.