What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 27 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
The last round always comes around!

Onya, Beave:

'Comp changing day with Sam Walker, Brandon Smith and Victor Radley all seemingly having their seasons cut short.

'Couldn’t have really scripted the final round much better.

'Cowboys v Dogs playing off for 5th spot. The loser potentially losing a home final if Manly can beat the Sharks next Sunday.

'Dolphins v Knights, straight shootout for 8th spot, unless they draw after 90 mins then the Raiders and Dragons are still in the hunt and playing each other.

'And we can’t forget about spoon bowl between the Tigers and Eels.'

Reactions: Izz

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Massive weekend. I haven't been watching the Thursday games this year - just too gruelling with two little kids and early starts - but I might watch this one seeing as it's the last round of the year. Having said that, it's a dead rubber so maybe my thinking will change as 10pm rolls around.

Glad I decided to watch the Storm-Broncos game. Shit is crack-a-lackin.
Storm just rolling down hill.
Oates caught out a few times on the left in defense. He had been moved to the right now.
Katoa showing what can be done in a decent coaching system that knows how to use him.
Equal top try scorer for Storm in 2024

Blair

Coach
I bet the NRL thought this would be a top-of-the-table blockbuster when they made the draw.

28-6, Storm. Halftime.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The Broncos as a club are an absolute basket case. When they're on, they generally are there or there abouts for a premiership...and when they're not, they absolutely go off the boil and shit the bed.

Except I can't prove that, because some smart f**ker has gone on their Wiki page and changed it so they've come first nearly every year and won the minor premiership hahaha

Big Marn

Bench
The Broncos as a club are an absolute basket case. When they're on, they generally are there or there abouts for a premiership...and when they're not, they absolutely go off the boil and shit the bed.

Except I can't prove that, because some smart f**ker has gone on their Wiki page and changed it so they've come first nearly every year and won the minor premiership hahaha

Unbeaten since 1990. wow what a team.

Latest posts