What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach 2023

Frenzy.

Post Whore
FMD this year looks like being a battle.

Thanks Tigers for keeping Blore in till before kickoff. Kents.

I didn't want to use any trades till the first price rise. Now I gotta. Looking at the scores most will

Andy the only dude to get over 1000 so far

Frenzy.

Post Whore
A few will get over 1000 with this game.
Chimp is closest with Tannah Boyd in play. Can Tannah get another 4 points without a negative play?

This is the burning question

Feej needs 14 from Tannah as well

Zigzag Warriors needs 68 from..........................Tannah Boyd

I can only see one more 1000

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Chimp is closest with Tannah Boyd in play. Can Tannah get another 4 points without a negative play?

This is the burning question

Feej needs 14 from Tannah as well

Zigzag Warriors needs 68 from..........................Tannah Boyd

I can only see one more 1000
Yeah I misread the site. Still getting used to it. Never used SC before, just fantasy nrl

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Just scraped 1000, and that’s with Ponga giving me a 0 and Cleary being a dud so far.

Good job. 1000 is going to be a good score for half the year and people get some cash built up. HIAs are having a huge impact.

Chimp

Bench
They re-calculated and I lost 6 points, ended up on 997…. Beggars!
I’m gonna have to trade and boost trades already…. Cleary (bye) and useless so far, Ponga made of glass, Charnz NK crocked, X Coates crocked. Coates was another I had in my team this week, didn’t realise he wasn’t playing - so between him and Ponga, I was down to 15.

I’m gonna have to trade and boost trades already…. Cleary (bye) and useless so far, Ponga made of glass, Charnz NK crocked, X Coates crocked. Coates was another I had in my team this week, didn’t realise he wasn’t playing - so between him and Ponga, I was down to 15.
I got caught out with Coates too, but I blame having Covid last week. :)

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Save ya boosts Chimp, seriously. You need them more at the end.

I still have Hynes and Munster :mad:. So had to trade Cleary out for the week. Will put him straight back after this week. Did a soft trade Cleary for Trindall ($234,000/avg 61 points).

R-15-3

Bench
I’m going to be stuffed late season burning so many trades early, but it’s my first time on SuperCoach and trying to catch up on my stupid starting squad.

Chimp

Bench
Coates being back in for the Storm saves me having to use boost I think. I’ve also got Turbo returning from the bye this week.

Quigs

Immortal
Who is going to be the first NRL Supercoach to get the flick. I think we've got a few Timmy Sheens in this mob.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I’m going to be stuffed late season burning so many trades early, but it’s my first time on SuperCoach and trying to catch up on my stupid starting squad.
SC is a different animal from past years at the moment. The excessive use of the Head Bin is making life rooooly difficult. Waiting for the day that the HIA blitz dies. All NRL blitzes eventually die. A bye every week is another challenge.

I think they should have a nominated 18th man just like the real game

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well, it just got harder. Imagine if one of your elite players gets fails a concussion in SOO on a Wednesday night.

Wednesday +11 = Sunday week = 2 games

FAAARRRKKEED

Chimp

Bench
Who is going to be the first NRL Supercoach to get the flick. I think we've got a few Timmy Sheens in this mob.
I’m like a Dragons coach - my team looks alright on paper, but end up turning to shit. I lose interest halfway through the year and give up until the next season, but still get a contract renewal and another crack at it again next year…. Rinse and repeat.

DJDL

First Grade
Looks like I'm up against you this week, @Frenzy.
I might be half a chance as I finally remembered to go in and fill my squad with players who are actually playing this weekend haha.