What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach 2023

DJDL

First Grade
This sucks.
Apparently I didn't pick all my reserves and, looking at it, I've left ~200 points on the sidelines 🤦‍♂️

I've got no idea wtf I'm doing...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
1 of many of my let downs

I haven't got him this year. Have gone with cheapies and a POD (Nicoll-Kloostar) that I hope get a price rise at round 5. Felix is my only SuperCoach elite CTR/WNG. Even my benchies are cheapies LOL.

Ronnie and Katoa are on my watchlist for later.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
How often do the prices get adjusted??

Not sure. Just know I read the first is due at Round 5. Just now read round 4

However if you can be bothered you can calculate the price rises weekly after round 2. The formula is in link below

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ronny should have been -50 for the smile.

Yep, not to mention carrying the ball in the wrong arm. He still would have scored IMO if had the ball in his left arm. He left it exposed to Ilias to be able to hit. Rookie error combined with being a smartarse is a poor combo

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I had Cleary as captain and he turned in his worst game for 5 years.

Had him as vice. Injuries and HIAs have killed me this round. Cheese, Cleary, Nicoll-Kloostar all left the game or play wounded.

Teddy let me down again this week. He's out of form. Roosters are out of form.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Better game for my side.

3 players, all got to their BE. All got equal PPM. 2 are rank cheapies who will surely get price rises if they stay fit and in the team. That Panthers kid the Dolphins used today is a worker.

shaggs

Coach
I’ve got Harry grant as captain. Not really doing it.
left Preston out of the 17 in my wisdom.
Had the cheese too. Might be a couple of trades this week

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I’ve got Harry grant as captain. Not really doing it.
left Preston out of the 17 in my wisdom.
Had the cheese too. Might be a couple of trades this week
1. In but not captain
2. In but not in 17
3. Cheese out for ? next week. I dunno

Latest posts