What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach 2023

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've gone off early and started a Classic League for 2023

Name and code is

Gweagal Orcas (908462)

Have already picked my team. Was hard this year with 29 players losing dual status e.g. Nicho is now only a HFB and no longer a FLB/HFB, Sifa is now only a CTW etc

R-15-3

Juniors
What’s the difference between SuperCoach and fantasy? Iv done fantasy the past 2 years.
Belive it’s pretty similar??

Frenzy.

Immortal
What’s the difference between SuperCoach and fantasy? Iv done fantasy the past 2 years.
Belive it’s pretty similar??
Scoring and pricing pretty much. Some differences around dual positions.

SC focuses on attacking football, NRLF looks more at stats (Run Metres + Kick Metres specifically) - google told me

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've entered Fantasy for the second time. Been years. Got put in a league called Sharks Official. That'll do I guess

Frenzy.

Immortal
NRL.com website Chimp

I've gone off early and started a Classic League for 2023

Name and code is

Gweagal Orcas (908462)

Have already picked my team. Was hard this year with 29 players losing dual status e.g. Nicho is now only a HFB and no longer a FLB/HFB, Sifa is now only a CTW etc
How do I find your comp? I just get a long list of comp names.

R-15-3

Juniors
Alright I’m putting together a draft team now, any rookies or mid range players anyone recommends.
Im to full of sharks players already

I'm not even sure I'm looking in the right place. It's asking for "League Pin", but it says its supposed to be 8 characters and the one Frenz quoted is only 6.

Getting too old for this. :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm not even sure I'm looking in the right place. It's asking for "League Pin", but it says its supposed to be 8 characters and the one Frenz quoted is only 6.

Getting too old for this. :)

OK I sent an invite from the league page to your email

Also PMed you an alternative way to join

Latest posts