What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Go back to the previous post of mine, check the crap you posted in retaliation, completely ignoring most of the facts, then get back to me.

Just think, you could have been a stain on a dress fit for someone to go to trial with, instead you're you.

Waste of semen....

It was mostly mindless dribble so I pulled one quote of yours and went from there. If your incapable of answering ANYTHING from my post, then be a loser about it. I don't care. You play it so well.

Show some guts and intelligentsia and take my post head on instead of flaming.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Bomber said:
The sign of a loser in the debate is someone who produces 24 pages of crap in a desperate attempt to convert the unconvertable.

Nice. You proved my point two posts in a row.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bomber said:
The sign of a loser in the debate is someone who produces 24 pages of crap in a desperate attempt to convert the unconvertable.

especially in a league based forum.
I watch both sports, but i am not going to compare the 2.
I treat each sport on its individual merits.

JW

Coach
LOL EA, I see you've found a new toy.

But to be frank, I reckon it's a pretty crap one.

Reminds me of that crappy fat, gay, flag-waving Swan toy we used to have that just about everyone at LU took turns at kicking, smashing and throwing against TFC walls until it broke and got resigned to the back of the closet.

Ozhawk, this is your idea of supreme athletes eh?

If you're looking to convert people I suggest you visit...

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

hutch

First Grade
ozhawk66 said:
Then go defecate somewhere else. The sign of a loser in debate is the inability or unwillingness to do so.

the sign of a loser in life in somebody who repeats themselves 100 times but still talks bullsh*t.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
[/i]

Like I said, you don't know what Oklahoma or circle drills are, do you.

Have you got any idea about Cessnock and straight line drills?

Didn't think so.

ozhawk66

Juniors
JW said:
LOL EA, I see you've found a new toy.

But to be frank, I reckon it's a pretty crap one.

Reminds me of that crappy fat, gay, flag-waving Swan toy we used to have that just about everyone at LU took turns at kicking, smashing and throwing against TFC walls until it broke and got resigned to the back of the closet.

Ozhawk, this is your idea of supreme athletes eh?

That's funny - only if you knew what lineman had to do in order to be successful. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if both of those guys could dunk a basketball.

And by the way, bot of hose guys would pound into submission the biggest guy league had to offer.

Choppies

Coach
Id like to see ozhawk66 and Aussie Dude go at it.

It would be 100 pages+ of the geniuss repeating themselvs. :lol:

ozhawk66

Juniors
snoopster77 said:

Didn't think so.

Would you like to bet on it? And that quote was in response to the aspect of violence in the sport and on the practice field.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Choppies said:
Id like to see ozhawk66 and Aussie Dude go at it.

It would be 100 pages+ of the geniuss repeating themselvs. :lol:

Go back and read post #1 and see if you fit the bill.

Snoop

Coach
ozhawk66 said:
me said:

Didn't think so.
Would you like to bet on it? And that quote was in response to the aspect of violence in the sport and on the practice field.

Yeah, I'll take that bet. And yes, I know what you were referring to and funnily enough different sports require different training drills.

ozhawk66 said:
It was mostly mindless dribble so I pulled one quote of yours and went from there. If your incapable of answering ANYTHING from my post, then be a loser about it. I don't care. You play it so well.

Show some guts and intelligentsia and take my post head on instead of flaming.

Guts?

LOL

You've answered nothing and when fact is put infront of you your first line is always.... "But in the NRL...." followed by irrelevant blubbering.

The things you can't answer, you ignore.

For example:

IF NFL players have, in your geniused opinion, more stamina that NRL players, why does an NFL player have to play only 30 minutes of a 210 minute (actual time) long contact sport game and an NRL player has to play 60 - 80 minutes of a 90 minute (actual time) match?

See?

Put your nappy back on, tuck in the pebbles you left in there and go back to where you came from, they're missing a genius.

ozhawk66 said:
That's funny - only if you knew what lineman had to do in order to be successful. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if both of those guys could dunk a basketball.

And by the way, bot of hose guys would pound into submission the biggest guy league had to offer.

bot of hose?

They'd only catch an NRL player if the NRL player had a burger strapped to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.