What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

abpanther

Staff member
Good pick Tom, I was gonna grab him later, added flexibility of being able to play a centre at 5/8.

Monk, it wouldn't be a Roosters play by any chance ;)

Monk

Referee
Just going to work now.

Ab if my Pre Selection list gets down to "Scott Bolton" Then can you next me, he is not who i want to draft, it's just a stopper so that you can text me as i didnt have enough time to finish my List. See you guys.

EDIT: my auto-list is on though, so i don't hold up the draft.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Just going to work now.

Ab if my Pre Selection list gets down to "Scott Bolton" Then can you next me, he is not who i want to draft, it's just a stopper so that you can text me as i didnt have enough time to finish my List. See you guys.

EDIT: my auto-list is on though, so i don't hold up the draft.

Monk, I wont be online tonight as of 6pm so maybe you should send the details to someone else.

Thanks for taking Ballin by the way :x

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
sorry guys, tech difficulties, cronk was my next pick you bastard. Pearce in, needed a HB before they ran out

perverse

Referee
lol wtf... Teo in the front row. nice!

i'm not dissatisfied with my picks thus far. with zero preperation for the draft, i'm doing ok.

Last edited:

Latest posts