What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

perverse

Referee
lol, yeah hard to argue with rebuilding a successful squad.

too many smokeys i went after last year are highly sought this year...

abpanther

Staff member
Mmm than yes a very silly purchase. Oh well. It's not as if he is a complete dud.

Don't worry dude, last year I took Brett Stewart with my 2nd pick, he only played a couple of games then was out for the year.

Ended up winning the comp

perverse

Referee
They just failed me for about three weeks when it mattered!
i know the feeling all too well. i dead set limped... crawled even... to a minor premiership last year. for about a month i was barely treading water, lol. out in straight sets in the finals. the writing was on the wall well before the finals started, though.

at the end of the day, only astute mid year recruitment and a few very well timed trades got me through last year.

fantasy veterans are well aware that you can turn around quite a bit during the year if you stuff your initial recruitment. i got a minor premiership last year to prove it, my squad began quite horribly.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
I know it's a bit early, but i love this kid so much.

The Spare Bats select: Kevin Locke

perverse

Referee
a bold recruitment. i like him, too. showed a lot of heart in scoring "that" try last year. heart and balls.

abpanther

Staff member
I was happy to settle for either Hayne or Dugan, figured once one went I would pull the trigger on the other.

I expect a big year from Dugan this season topped of with the NSW #1 jersey

Monk

Referee
Love the pick ab, the only reason i picked Locke ahead of Dugan was that he wouldn't go missing for me around SOO time. Gives me one thing i don't have to worry about.

abpanther

Staff member
I was thinking of doing what I did last year and taking Coote later but figured I wanna have a different team this year to freshen things up.

I wanna show you can win this thing twice in a row with different teams ;)

perverse

Referee
Slater, Hayne, Dugan gone... time to pull the trigger on Barba. he's going to score tries all over your faces.

Bulls are up.

Latest posts