What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO LU1 League

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Rhino's take the unholy forehead of nate myles. WH forwards who can play multiple positions come in handy

Monk

Referee
Round 2:

Turn 1: Rhinos XIII - Nate Myles
Turn 2: Los Bastardos - Brett Morris
Turn 3: The Spare Bats - Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Turn 4: Maniac Marauders - CHOOSING

Franko

Juniors
orford was a bad pick imo too early for him

Yeah maybe but the way i see it it gives me two kickers in two rounds and with Campese out i figured Orford will be goal kicking and because Benji is unreliable i felt it was justified. I'm probably forgetting someone else from the Raiders kicks am i ?

Monk

Referee
ill be on till about 4:45 this arvo, then i'll be at work 5-8
I'll set up my player list.

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah maybe but the way i see it it gives me two kickers in two rounds and with Campese out i figured Orford will be goal kicking and because Benji is unreliable i felt it was justified. I'm probably forgetting someone else from the Raiders kicks am i ?

Yeah Jarrod Croker

Monk

Referee

Croker does the kicking for Canberra.

_Johnsy

Referee

Yeah croker

Latest posts