What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

ForestDragon

Juniors
Hoods side to take on Brawlers

1..Lachlan coote
2..James mcmanus
3..Dane Nielsen
4..Dale Copley
5..David Simmons
6..Benji marshall (k) capt
7..Dale cherry evans
8..Luke Bailey
9..Mitch Rein
10,JWH
11.Liam Fulton
12.Trent Merrin
13..Elijah taylor

14.,Matthew Bell
15..Josh Papalli
16..Manu Vatuvei
17..Timana Tahu

Luke Named in United's Round 6 Squad V Mighty Mustangs

NRLCEO Superstar Issac Luke has been selected and named captain for their Round 6 Match V The Mighty Mustangs

Luke who can play Attack and Defense under the NRLCEO scoring structure, known to be involved in attack and well capable of making the Workhorse Try Criteria has been named Captain by Coach Thtr in an effort to Kickstart their season with a first win and hopeful of creating momentum in doing so and he can also kick goals if needed

"He's a fantastic player who plays the 80 and is well capable of achieving both Attack and Defensive criteria in the game and if he clears in both facets of the game then he is the best player in the game as far as I am concerned, The form of Billy Slater perhaps a subject against this quote though definitely the Billy Slater of the Forwards anyway"

Luke was perhaps the difference in a massive comeback for the Rabbitohs to overcome a 12 point deficit and win in golden point. Luke's points Haul included: Two Tries, Two Line-Breaks and a Workhorse Try for a total of 16 points, 32 if doubled due to captaincy.

Changes include Bill Tupou, Jack Wighton, Mitch Allgood & Cheyse Blair dropped. Issac headlines a group of a new faces this week in a bid to get the first victory of the season and add momentum to the charge.

Fantasy workhorse Shaun Fensom is the only notable absentee in a strong looking line-up.

The Team is:

1. Kyle STANLEY
2. Daniel VIDOT
3. Kane LINNETT
4. Greg INGLIS
5. Ken SIO
6. Ben ROBERTS
7. Peter WALLACE [Gk]
8. James GRAHAM
9. Issac LUKE [c]
10. Martin KENNEDY
11. Dene HALATAU
12. David STAGG
13. Reni MAITUA

14. Matt SRAMA
15. Dave TAYLOR
16. Wade GRAHAM
17. Jordan RANKIN

Last edited:

joshie

Live Update Team
The Pirates, who are normally very vocal in the media, have named their next squad and once more, there are a few changes. Still without a regular halfback, the Pirates will be relying on big performances from other key players.

Coach Joshie has warned Jack Reed to start playing or he will lose his position in the squad and Andrew Everingham has done enough to establish himself firmly in the squad. It would take a run of bad performances to remove him from his post.

1. Billy Slater - Captain
2. Andrew Everingham
3. Will Chambers
4. Justin Hodges
5. Shaune Corrigan

6. Todd Carney - kicker
7. Nathan Fien

8.Sam Mckendry
9. Nathan Friend
10. Jesse Bromwhich
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Lewis Brown
13. Boyd Cordner

14. Dean Young
15. Adam Cutherbertson
16. Kris Keating
17. Jack Reed

joshie

Live Update Team
I am off to a great start haha! Everingham grabbed 2, Reed grabbed 2 and I am pretty sure they will both get more stats haha

I am thoroughly convinced Issac would go close to the best player in the game, despite him not even kicking. And if he plays 80 every week, one suspect he will then he is better than any kicker in my opinion. Unless a half completely guns it but Issac will be far more consistent in getting the below.

R2: 19 hitups, 24 tackles (Workhorse Try) + Line-Break Assist + Try Assist = 8 points [From Bench]
R3: 20 Hitups, 23 tackles (Workhorse Try) + Line-break assist = 5 points
R4: 19 hitups, 34 tackles (Double Workhorse Try) + Line-break assist = 9 points
R5: 13 hitups, 30 tackles (Workhorse Try) + Two Line-Breaks + Two Tries = 16 points
R6: 14 hitups, 35 tackles (Workhorse Try) + Line-Break = 6 points

Last edited:

joshie

Live Update Team
I should have another win :) Up by 8, with one to play, my opponents just have Ballin to go and I think I will hang on here.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Four wins on the trot after back to back losses to begin the season.
Golden Pash Troopers look finals bound in my humble opinion.

Round 6 Team Vs Smacky Smackers

Souths United Head Coach Thehattrickrabbit has named a similar line-up to last week's loss with Rankin & Maitua Omissions.

Mitch Allgood returns to the team after a great game in Reserve Grade and Jack Wighton gets his chance again coming off the bench. Dave Taylor moves from Bench to Backrow.

1 Kyle STANLEY
2 Daniel VIDOT
3 Kane LINNETT
4 Greg INGLIS
5 Ken SIO
6 Ben ROBERTS
7 Peter WALLACE
8 James GRAHAM
9 Issac LUKE [c]
10 Martin KENNEDY
11 Dave TAYLOR
12 David STAGG
13 Dene HALATAU

14 Matt SRAMA
15 Mitch ALLGOOD
16 Wade GRAHAM
17 Jack WIGHTON

zombie jesus

Staff member
Golden Pash Troopers Round 7

01. Matt Bowen
02. Ash Graham
03. Brent Tate
04. Beau Champion
05. David Mead
06. Jonathan Thurston
07. Shaun Johnson
08. Keith Galloway
09. Robbie Farah
10. Michael Weyman
11. Gavin Cooper
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Luke Lewis

14. Andrew McCullough
15. Alex Glenn
16. Mitch Aubusson
17. BJ Leilua

Brett Stewart and Blake Ayshford may be included later in the week.

Update: Kingston out, Alex Glenn in. Champion ruled out, Tighe or Ayshford to come in.

Last edited:

Butters

Bench
Butters Brawlers have named their team from the few remaining players in the squad who have not yet succumbed to injury.

1. Darius Boyd
2. Etu Uisele
3. Matt King
4. Justin Carney
5. Matt Duffie
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Cooper Cronk (C)
8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
9. Cameron Smith (K)
10. Ben Murdoch-Masila
11. Jeremy Smith
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Dallas Johnson

14. Sam Tagatese
15. Rory Kostjasyn
16. John Sutton
17. Steve Michaels

joshie

Live Update Team
finished with a 61-all draw with the Gosford Goblins, pretty decent result considering the poor form my team showed this week.

Souths United Round 8 V Gosford Goblins

Cheyse Blair makes his debut for Souths United at Fullback with Kyle Stanley reverting back to the bench, Shaun Fensom & Aiden Guerra returns from Injury. Antonio Winterstein comes into the team for the first time in several rounds for Kane Linnett whilst Bill Tupou forces his way into the team for Daniel Vidot. Workhorse David Stagg has been dropped following his inconsistent form with Prop Mitch Allgood also dropped for that same reason.

Issac Luke has retained Captaincy despite the return of Fensom.

1 Cheyse BLAIR
2 Bill TUPOU
3 Antonio WINTERSTEIN
4 Greg INGLIS
5 Ken SIO
6 Ben ROBERTS
7 Peter WALLACE
8 James GRAHAM
9 Issac LUKE [c]
10 Martin KENNEDY
11 Dave TAYLOR
12 Dene HALATAU
13 Shaun FENSOM

14 Matt SRAMA
15 Aiden GUERRA
16 Wade GRAHAM
17 Kyle STANLEY

I am really annoyed. I was robbed of my first win because NRLCEO decides it wants to reset my team. The team that I posted above would of comfortably won!!!

joshie

Live Update Team
I am really annoyed. I was robbed of my first win because NRLCEO decides it wants to reset my team. The team that I posted above would of comfortably won!!!

Had the excat same problem. I PMed and he said he would reset my team IF the competition agreed.

So guys, are me and THTR able to have our teams reset because we both would have scored ALOT higher than what we scored?

I think in the fairness of this competition, we should be able to do so. I placed my team in the day before ANZAC day, came back and there was a team with my weak players scattered throughout the 17.

What are your thoughts?

Had the excat same problem. I PMed and he said he would reset my team IF the competition agreed.

So guys, are me and THTR able to have our teams reset because we both would have scored ALOT higher than what we scored?

I think in the fairness of this competition, we should be able to do so. I placed my team in the day before ANZAC day, came back and there was a team with my weak players scattered throughout the 17.

What are your thoughts?

Particularly with Issac as my captain i would of blitzed. But I don't know if anyone is going to even reply to make it unanimous

ForestDragon

Juniors
If you guys are genuine theni dont have a problem with it but its more about what your
Opponents want to do in that round

zombie jesus

Staff member
Do what you got to do, just don't make a habit of it.:p I double/triple check after submitting my teams.