What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW / HNWP 2024 - Parramatta Eels

parra pete

Referee
Great stuff girls. Well done Georgalis

Best game Rachael has played in Parramatta colours, in my opinion.
New coach Steve Georgalis has straightened up her attack and she played more direct. Her kicking game was spot on, unlucky with first kick that was intercepted after Eels looked certain to score..
Landed a conversion from the sideline, had a try assist, kicked a 40/30, and tackled like a demon. The Rat is going to have a good season in a team that is looking strong...Onya Rachael..proud..

Wally21

Bench
Watched the game last night and the ladies were outstanding. Kennedy Cherrington is all heart, love the way she plays. And seems like a great personality to boot!

TheRam

Coach
In fact our spine is pretty good and up there with the better ones of the NRLW. As long as they stay fit and Rachael Pearson has a more consistent season(she can be hot and cold) and Elsie Albert stays fit we should go alright if they maintain that type of up tempo game consistently.

Steve Georgallis is a breathe of fresh air compared to the previous coach. I think if we had him when we made the GF, we wouldn't have lost 14 of our top 18 rostered players in that nest off season.

Lets hope we have a good run with injuries and if so we should at least make the semis on yesterdays performance.

As I said earlier Cassey Tohi-Hiku is a revelation. She was great last year at centre, but putting her at 5/8th may turn out a master stroke.

Time will tell. Still early days.

Also if the girls go well at least we will have something to cheer about and get excited over this season considering how woeful our boys a going. I really enjoyed yesterdays game and the standard was very high and entertaining. Loved the blew(all in) too. Great to see at least the girls aren't scared to throw a punch.

Latest posts