What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW / HNWP 2024 - Parramatta Eels

Delboy

First Grade
Gee the Knights aren’t afraid to be let’s call it, physical in this game, think the officials need to be alert to what seems to be the game plan.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kasey Badger strikes again, seriously how is she constantly in the bunker, her decisions are baffling as usual.
I am certain the finals series is going to have 1 massive bunker howler that is going to cost a team there season.

The Refs, Bunker and some of the decisions atm is the worse I have seen in 25 years.

Delboy

First Grade
I am certain the finals series is going to have 1 massive bunker howler that is going to cost a team there season.

The Refs, Bunker and some of the decisions atm is the worse I have seen in 25 years.
Agree, as an aside, the decision to leave Chrichton on the field last night for possibly the most deliberate shoulder direct to the head was baffling.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Being a morning game, we were running into the sun. Probably had an affect in one try

Running with the breeze, sun behind our back, is there 20 points there for us?

Latest posts