What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW / HNWP 2024 - Parramatta Eels

Such a cock up, even junior league can’t start without appropriate medicos on the sideline. Perhaps too much left to everyone else assuming it would be done, pretty much amateur hour for the girls. Terrible unprofessional look by the club.
Word I heard is that the FOM was in Queensland on Wednesday on a junket

And I also just say I was a little disappointed with the clubs “spirit” at the game.

After the loss, our girls were out signing the player cards that they were given to them and to give out, while that was great the Knights girls waited on the field in the Sun for their Harvey Norman women’s premiership side to run out, and they formed a guard of honor for them.

Once our girls had done all the signing they could, they retreated back into the dressing room and our HNWP side came out to a much different reception

. . . . and the "There is no way in hell I can make that!" cup featuring Ruby-Jean and Breanna for Wenty.

Nice to see Alysha be handed the #2 Jersey

1724906779949.png