What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

Das Hassler

Bench
I'd like to see Whitfeld one in at centre for us...not just to get her more involved but that's where her defensive abilities ...smarts and speed are needed...

Nutz

Bench
I'd like to see Whitfeld one in at centre for us...not just to get her more involved but that's where her defensive abilities ...smarts and speed are needed...
Agree. There were a couple of games this year when they kept going to the opposite side to her in attack and I was begging for them to go to her side.
She is freakish.
All in all I thought we played pretty good for our first year.

Whitfield has signed for cowgirls next year. Another one that got away. Clearly our best player. Not sure if she's a qlder but FFS surely she was the priority signing.

The women's team has wests tigers written all over it. Can we do anything right?

Nutz

Bench
Whitfield has signed for cowgirls next year. Another one that got away. Clearly our best player. Not sure if she's a qlder but FFS surely she was the priority signing.

The women's team has wests tigers written all over it. Can we do anything right?
You guys obviously know how much I love the NRLW Wests Tigers and no more than Whitfield. She has been awesome.
I am absolutely filthy and disappointed with this news.
I feel like us diehard WT fans are actually being published for something....what have we loyal supporters not done to get an even break.
Haven't we bled enough for this dumb club.
They couldn't organise a you know what in a you know what.

You guys obviously know how much I love the NRLW Wests Tigers and no more than Whitfield. She has been awesome.
I am absolutely filthy and disappointed with this news.
I feel like us diehard WT fans are actually being published for something....what have we loyal supporters not done to get an even break.
Haven't we bled enough for this dumb club.
They couldn't organise a you know what in a you know what.
I don't believe in reincarnation but if someone were to present me with hard evidence that it's true I know I must have been a real c$%t in a past life. Possibly multiple past lives.

I suppose it could be worse. I could be a 52 year old parra supporter yearning for my first adult premiership.......

Nutz

Bench
SmartSelect_20231027-193603_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Kezie Apps will become just the fifteenth player to make 15 or more appearances for her country on Saturday.
Well done Kezie.

TroyJax

Juniors
Anyone watch the Jillaroos v Ferns Test last night?
I don’t think the standard of play is very good.
I have no doubt that the 2023 SG Ball champs Parra would have flogged both of them.
They are being afforded every opportunity to succeed. They should really be better than they are.

Nutz

Bench

We did well in our maiden NRLW season and it's great to see some girls already extending.
They have my support, go girlz.

Nutz

Bench
I started but their awful footballing ability turned me away.
Oh well, what do you do in life that you love, maybe put more time into watching another sport or go to music concerts.
You can't follow a team that you get no satisfaction from, what's the point.
There's another fella who complains in every post from day dot and I ask myself the same question, why bother?

Last edited:

TroyJax

Juniors
Oh well, what do you do in life that you love, maybe put more time into watching other sport or go to music concerts.
You can't follow a team that you get no satisfaction from, what's the point.
There's another fella who complains in every post from day dot and I ask myself the same question, why bother?
I pretty much do follow another team, but get plenty of satisfaction watching this shithole burn as well.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
You need some patience with your NRLW side. I know that might be too much to ask with how much patience you have been asked to give to your NRL side. But with expansion the newer sides are going to find it harder. You signed a couple of good experienced players and some good younger ones. The younger ones are def a work in progress but worth it. The club has done a great job in bringing though some gooduns in TG and Kimmorely is the right guy to do the job.
There is some issues in staffing that need to be addressed, hopefully those in power will wake up and see the truth

Nutz

Bench
The Tiges sign another representative player.
I'm still reeling from losing the Daly M winger of the year. I hope this girl can soften the blow and we continue to strengthen the side.

Nutz

Bench
Wests Tigers NRLW co-captain Kezie Apps and teammate Leianne Tufuga have agreed to new contracts that will see them compete in the Queensland Rugby League BMD competition.
This comp is a standalone one that starts on Saturday 2nd March 2024
The Premiership also plays a pivotal role in preparing players for the NRLW

----------------------------------------------------------

First game for Wests Tigers NRLW is on Sunday 28th July 2024 against the Raiders at C.S.

Last edited: