What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

aqua_duck

Coach
When we lost Millie Boyle I wasn’t too concerned because I thought Johnston, Predabon, Karpani, Romaniuk and Southwell would be a good enough middle rotation but we’ve moved Johnston to an edge and you could argue we’ve got a better middle rotation this year than we did with Millie and Johnston as our starting props.
Butler has been much better than expected, Romaniuk is getting better and better, Southwell will get stronger as the year goes on, Albert Jones I feel can be one of the better forwards in the comp, she’s pretty much the size of a prop but has started games for NZ at 5/8th to give you an idea of her ball playing ability

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Those last 2 tries disguised the fact we've been awful today.

Roache has been a great buy for us at #6 though.

Nuke

Staff member
Hells YEAH!!
It might not be an appropriate thing to say in relation to a womens game, but 'Eat a massive d**k, Brisbane!'

I hate that club on all levels.
It's a shame Teitzel plays for them...

aqua_duck

Coach
The girls are trying to throw away a 22 - 0 lead here.
Girls have been good in patches this year but haven’t really put together a complete 70 minute performance. I think the fact that we’ve not put in a complete performance and yet are 5-1 and sitting second on points differential shows the quality of the squad

Nuke

Staff member
Good close game.

It seems the Ch9 commentator, Mat Thompson (I think it is??), is cheering on Canberra though.

Hopefully Knights get some air in their lungs at halftime and get some ball early in the 2nd half. Swing the momentum and tire Canberra out.