What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW

Slacked off a bit in defence at times which needs to be worked on but still too good for them.
I'm impressed by their 1 and 7.

Nuke

Staff member
I look forward to watching this game later on. Score looks healthy. Up the Knights!

aqua_duck

Coach
probably the perfect first 10 minutes followed the the worst 25 minutes we’ve seen in a long time, heaps of simple errors, Jesse really struggling in her game management and they seem to be really struggling with the sun in their eyes from kicks.

aqua_duck

Coach
Back to self destruct mode, 4th tackle penalties, flimsy goal line defence. Win, lose or draw definitely a performance Ron Griffiths won’t be happy with

Apey

Staff member
I think Kira Dibb has sunk us here. Manzelmann had a great game too. Classic ex Knights performances extends to the women.

aqua_duck

Coach
Credit to the cowboys, they played well but we made it pretty easy for them, soooo many errors it was like watching 13 Lachie Millers on the field and zero line speed, summed up by one kick off where a cowboys player tried to catch the ball, knocked it backwards, ran all the way back in her own in goal to retrieve the ball and still was able to run 15m back into the field of play before first contact

Apey

Staff member
Johnston a beast when she's not making dumb errors. Looking much better today.

Apey

Staff member
I think Johnston wanted an early shower. Deliberate swinging arm there.