What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin Game 3 Side

timka4

Bench
1. Hayne
2. B. Morris
3. Jennings
4. lyon
5. Dugan / Merritt
6. Campese
7. Pearce
8. Snowden
9. Farah
10. Douglas
11. Watmough
12. Gallen
13. Lewis

14. Bird
15. Mannah
16. TLL
17. Weyman

I have given up on Ennis, although I never rated him highly, he was in the winning side in the 3rd game so he didn't warrant a drop from the team. But his performance in game 1 was average and game 2 he was missing (although he was benched). But the reason for Farah is that he is more skillful than Ennis, although he may have been quiet in 1 and 2 last year, this is the time to blood our best and IMO Farah is the better player. I think we have seen Ennis' best in origin, while Farah has much room for improvement in the higher arenas.

The right wing position is a hard one, still undecided on it. So I just chucked Dugan there cause to me he would be very passionate, although I'm not a massive fan of players out of position.

Weyman for me can go on the bench, let the shark boys start up the game, I think both will thrive off the atmosphere together and perform well. Mannah definitely deserves selection as well.

Lewis needs to start as well, although he is known to be a good utility player. He isn't a guy that can come on and add a lot of spark and create a play in 30 min or so, like a utility should be able too do (eg. Craig Wing, Cronk last night). He needs time to, not necessarily create a play, but to pick the right times to inject himself in attack without being rushed in, in the last 30 min or so.

joseph1

Juniors
We have three options

1) All Out Attack:

1) Coote
2) Hayne
3) Jennings
4) Morris
5) Uate
6) Soward
7) Pearce
8) Mannah
9) Farah
10) Snowden
11) Watmough
12) Stewart
13) Mateo

Experience/Retro:

1) Miniciello
2) Burt
3) Gasnier
4) Tahu
5) King (sos)
6) Campbell
7) Barrett
8) Bailey
9) Buderus (sos)
10) Ryles
11) Mason
12) Hindmarsh
13) Menzies (sos)

or The Boofheads/Raw Aggression:

1) Dugan
2) Hayne
3) *Matai (if Inglis/Teo are QLDers im sure we could wrangle a kiwi or two)
4) Idris
5) Tahu
6) Bird
7) Barrett
8) Ryles
9) *Issac Luke (see above)
10) Mason
11) Watmough
12) O' Donnell
13) Gallen

Actually im half taking the piss but all three of those teams sure as beat the hell out of the teams weve fielded in the last 4 years

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
1. Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Beau Champion
6. Terry Campese
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Bryce Gibbs
9. Robbie Farah
10. Kade Snowden
11. Luke O'Donnell
12. Paul Gallen
13. Jamal Idris

14. Keith Galloway
15. Chris Heigington
16. Nathan Hindmarsh
17. Todd Payten

18. Michael Weyman
19. Kurt Gidley
20. Ryan Hoffman
21. Dean Collis

saint pebba

First Grade
my team would be:

Hayne
B.Morris
J.Lyon
J.Morris
M.Jennings
T.Carney
M.Pearce
K.Snowden
R. Farah
B.White
A.Watmough
L.Lewis
P.Gallen

T.Mannah
G.Bird
A.Tolman
T.Learoyd Lars

Raider_69

Post Whore
1) Dugan
2) Hayne
3) *Matai (if Inglis/Teo are QLDers im sure we could wrangle a kiwi or two)
4) Idris
5) Tahu
6) Bird
7) Barrett
8) Ryles
9) *Issac Luke (see above)
10) Mason
11) Watmough
12) O' Donnell
13) Gallen

Actually im half taking the piss but all three of those teams sure as beat the hell out of the teams weve fielded in the last 4 years

Brett White's a niggler from way back, he should earn a sport in the side, doesnt mind a biff either, even if he's a f**king horrible front rower.

I vote for this team. If we cant beat, might as well make sure they know they've been in a game

perverse

Referee
if you're going in to the match to biff on... don't pick bitch tits in the centres... it's bad enough the number of tries and linebreaks he will let in, i honestly can't see the bloke doing anything but running like a skirt if a genuine biff was on.

move tahu into the centres and put Manu on the wing if you're going to select kiwis... lol.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if you're going in to the match to biff on... don't pick bitch tits in the centres... it's bad enough the number of tries and linebreaks he will let in, i honestly can't see the bloke doing anything but running like a skirt if a genuine biff was on.

move tahu into the centres and put Manu on the wing if you're going to select kiwis... lol.

My "f**k the QLDer's up team:

1. Carney: has been in a scrap or 50, can throw em and doesnt mind it either
2. Tahu: We can racially mock him all week to fire him up into action. Put him on Boyd and tell him he's made disparaging remarks about Ruben from breakers
3. Idris: i wanna see the biggest human being on earth get some chin music going
4. Terry Hill: f**k it bring the old prick out of retirement for a crack. He didnt mind fists getting thrown
5. Eric Grothe Jr: Towelled up Hodges a few years back, get him in there
6. Greg Bird: His record speaks for itself
7. Brett Finch: Niggler from way back, likes the trash talk too, should ruffle some feathers
8. Ben Ross: Neck brace and all, my mail is he smashed 10 shades of sh*t out of Joel Clinton, not a huge scalp but he took the blows from big gordie too. Worthy addition
9. Ennis, complete f**king pussy when it goes down but we need the fire starter
10. Ben Cross: LOVES the physicality of RL.
11. Ben Creagh: For the LULZ
12. Watmough: No further comment required
13. Gallen: Selects himself in this side

14. Lewis: Penrith lad, when sh*t goes down he'll be in the thick of it
15. LOD: Took on half the QLD pack on his own and did well. Love it.
16. Gibbs: Belted a cop or something didnt he? Good enough for me
17. White: Soft c**k with ball in hand but he loves the dirty stuff.

That team would lose by about 50 points but they'd bloody well make sure the Maroons were sore the next day

perverse

Referee
My "f**k the QLDer's up team:

1. Carney: has been in a scrap or 50, can throw em and doesnt mind it either
2. Tahu: We can racially mock him all week to fire him up into action. Put him on Boyd and tell him he's made disparaging remarks about Ruben from breakers
3. Idris: i wanna see the biggest human being on earth get some chin music going
4. Terry Hill: f**k it bring the old prick out of retirement for a crack. He didnt mind fists getting thrown
5. Eric Grothe Jr: Towelled up Hodges a few years back, get him in there
6. Greg Bird: His record speaks for itself
7. Brett Finch: Niggler from way back, likes the trash talk too, should ruffle some feathers
8. Ben Ross: Neck brace and all, my mail is he smashed 10 shades of sh*t out of Joel Clinton, not a huge scalp but he took the blows from big gordie too. Worthy addition
9. Ennis, complete f**king pussy when it goes down but we need the fire starter
10. Ben Cross: LOVES the physicality of RL.
11. Ben Creagh: For the LULZ
12. Watmough: No further comment required
13. Gallen: Selects himself in this side

14. Lewis: Penrith lad, when sh*t goes down he'll be in the thick of it
15. LOD: Took on half the QLD pack on his own and did well. Love it.
16. Gibbs: Belted a cop or something didnt he? Good enough for me
17. White: Soft c**k with ball in hand but he loves the dirty stuff.

That team would lose by about 50 points but they'd bloody well make sure the Maroons were sore the next day
now we're getting somewhere!

Coach: Tommy Raudonikis
Assistant: Reg Reagan (not to be confused with his alter-ego, Matthew Johns)

Fibroman

First Grade
NSW over the past 5 years have had an obsession with picking big blokes, thinking they will be good in defence. We need a more mobile side with a mix of youth and experience and some attacking options.

1. Hayne
2. B Morris
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Merritt
6. Campese
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Farrah
10. White
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Bird
15. Snowden
16. Idris
17. O'Donnell (if not still suspended) /Mason / G Stewart. Anyone but Leyroyd Lahrs who is horribly over rated. Most over rated player since Breath Anasta.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The thing I care most about with the team for game 3 is hopefully seeing 0 Dragons players selected (which would please most of the dickheads on here as well). Won't happen because Morris will (and should) retain his spot.

NSW over the past 5 years have had an obsession with picking big blokes, thinking they will be good in defence. We need a more mobile side with a mix of youth and experience and some attacking options.

1. Hayne
2. B Morris
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Merritt
6. Campese
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Farrah
10. White
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Bird
15. Snowden
16. Idris
17. O'Donnell (if not still suspended) /Mason / G Stewart. Anyone but Leyroyd Lahrs who is horribly over rated. Most over rated player since Breath Anasta.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

I don't know whether to laugh at that statement or laugh at you for making such a stupid statement

RedVfaithful

Juniors
1 Dugan
2 Morris
3 Lawrence/morris
4 Jennings
5 Hayne
6 Soward/Carney
7 Pearce
8 Weyman
9 Ennis
10 Snowden
11 Gallen
12 Watmough
13 Lewis (C)

14 Lahrs
15 creagh
16 inform prop
17 Scott

If it was up to me, revising, I'd go with this

Hayne
B Morris
Cooper
Jennings
Merritt
Sutton
Pearce
Snowden
Farah
Bailey
Gallen
Watmough
Bird

Gidley
G Stewart
Lewis
Weyman
18th man: Aiden Tolman
---------------------
Basically NSW needs to throw defence out the window theoretically speaking, and look at playing all out attack, and match Fire with fire (as benji mentioned).

there 1,6,7,9 are four of the most attacking players in the competition..Hayne, Sutton, Pearce and Robbie Farah with also another Ball player Greg Bird to add another dimension to their attack.

Watmough on his day is a wrecking machine and Farah and Gallen are the defensive types in that pack with Snowden and Potentially Bailey as the master and apprentice in the front.

Last edited:

Grishnakh

Juniors
It's probably already been said on this thread, but it's absolutely making me vomit the way some people in the media have got this thing about Ennis and how he's "every inch an origin player" and all that bollocks. What did he do in Game 3 last year except throw the ball to Kimmorley? What has he done in any game this year except occasionally run to dummy half. Four games out of five, Robbie Farah smacks his arse. For god's sake get Farah back in and start with a bit of creativity and a decent kicking game. Farah was one of our best in game one last year and then made the mistake of playing injured in game 2. He was still close to the top of the tackle count in that game, with buggered ribs. If I ever see Ennis in a Blues jumper again, I'm going for Queensland!

Fibroman

First Grade

1. Hayne
2. B Morris
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Merritt
6. Campese
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Farrah
10. White
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Bird
15. Snowden
16. Idris
17. O'Donnell (if not still suspended) /Mason / G Stewart. Anyone but Leyroyd Lahrs who is horribly over rated. Most over rated player since Breath Anasta.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

I don't know whether to laugh at that statement or laugh at you for making such a stupid statement

Lahrs had Dane Carlaw Syndrome. Built like tarzan, plays like Jane.

Latest posts