What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSWRL Junior Reps 2010

girvie

Staff member
Players to watch out for in Harold Matthews IMO are:

Jake Lawrence - Newcastle Knights
Alan Nuilesa - Canterbury Bulldogs
Frazer Masimanua - Parramatta Eels
Kalausa Leha - Parramatta Eels
Jim Stewart - Manly Sea Eagles
Bryce Cartwright - Penrith Panthers
Clinton Gutherson - Manly Sea Eagles
Jakiel Fuimaono - Penrith Panthers
Robbie Kamoto - Parramatta Eels
Uafu Lavaka - Canterbury Bulldogs
Brent Anderson - St George Dragons
Shannon Crook - Illawarra Steelers
Gus Jasmin - Canterbury Bulldogs

I expect Canterbury, Penrith and Parramatta to prove a handful in both grades.

Great list... I will also include Tyrone Phillips from Souths

girvie

Staff member
Live updates from the NSWRL website:

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/article.php?id=863

Full time at Toyota Park in Harold Matthews - Manly 28 defeated Cronulla 14
Full time at Toyota Park in SG Ball - Cronulla 16 defeated Manly 10

Full time at Win Stadium in Harold Matthews - Illawarra 38 defeated South Western Sydney Academy 0

Full time at CUA Stadium in Harold Matthews - Penrith 48 defeated the Central Coast Centurions 8
Half time at CUA Stadium in SG Ball - Penrith 16 lead the Central Coast Centurions 4

Spitty

Juniors
Final score from CUA

Matts: Panthers 48 - Centurians 8
Ball: Panthers 40 - Centurians 4

Gonna be a long year for both Central Coast grades. They are tiny teams and not an islander in sight.

seaeagleray

Juniors
I had the pleasure of watching the WA Reds win againts the Balmain Tigers in the SG Ball yeasterday. We have been lucky enough to have alot of young talanted guys come over from the east to play for us.
There were 3 guys that really stood out in my eyes. Maybe some of you guys could give me abit of back ground on them. They are Adam Quinlan (five-eight), Pat Murphy (halfback) and Curtis Rona (Backrower).

richies

Juniors
Parra in Harold mathews 42 - 0 bulldogs parra big men bulldogs little kids compared to parra

i second that
the dogs may be in for a long year compared to parra froward pack they are tiny

for parra these guyes are the pick-

10 pauli pauli was solid, better than frazer i thought
13danny faulalo
also the half only small but has a good little step mitchell

sg ball had plenty of dropped ball as it was wetter than harolds

SuperSoward

Juniors
I had the pleasure of watching the WA Reds win againts the Balmain Tigers in the SG Ball yeasterday. We have been lucky enough to have alot of young talanted guys come over from the east to play for us.
There were 3 guys that really stood out in my eyes. Maybe some of you guys could give me abit of back ground on them. They are Adam Quinlan (five-eight), Pat Murphy (halfback) and Curtis Rona (Backrower).

I can give u a decent background on Adam Quinlan. He lives in my street over here on the East coast. He plays in my u/18s team. But he comes back a few rounds into the comp because he is over with the Reds. He was in the Bulldogs squad and was cut. Then picked up by Reds. He is an awesome player

girvie

Staff member

Pat Murphy played Harold Matthews for the Roosters a couple of years ago.

isaiah

Bench
I have reviewed the team line-ups and here are my tips in bold:
Cronulla - Manly
Penrith - Central Coast
Wests - Canberra
Illawarra - Melbourne
Newcastle - St George
Norths - Easts
Canterbury - Parramatta
Western Syd - Souths
WA - Balmain

so how many upsets were there and who are the choices this weekend?
any team changes?

Fin077

Juniors
Harold Matts:

Manly 26 - Dogs 10 (I think - Manly def won though)

SG Ball

Dogs 64 - Manly 8

Latest posts