What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Bring it On... The New Qantas Emirates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
I find it hard deciphering most of Quigs posts but do you think this loss started 6 months ago? Is it abbotts fault?

SIX MONTHS IN ADS.... Six bloody months in. One sixth of the term of this elected Guvmint.

You Tories are all the same. You quickly forgot that the last labor Government was in a hung parliament and to get legislation through both houses the "Guvmint" had to negogiate its passage through.

You quickly forget that the Lab "guvmint" had successfully steered this country through the Global Financial Crisis.

Hard yards baby but record numbers of legislation were passed through the later term of the former Guvmint.

What you Tories have got to understand it is your turn to Govern now. HALF A YEAR IN AND YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO HOODWINK THE PUNTERS WITH SLOGANS AND BROCHURES.

Its about time Rabbott and Sloppy Joe started to show a set and make some calls.

5000 more jobs today. yeah.

Quigs

Immortal
Psssst Qantas is backdating their name to TAA ( Tony Abbotts Airline)

They are going to replace the flying Kangaroo with a sleeping wombat.

It will be now know as

TAA (Tony Abbotts Airline) .... the Lying Wombat.

(not my work ... but I love it)

All the Tories could depend on the Lying Wombat to get them where they are heading.

Surely

Post Whore
SIX MONTHS IN ADS.... Six bloody months in. One sixth of the term of this elected Guvmint.

You Tories are all the same. You quickly forgot that the last labor Government was in a hung parliament and to get legislation through both houses the "Guvmint" had to negogiate its passage through.

You quickly forget that the Lab "guvmint" had successfully steered this country through the Global Financial Crisis.

Hard yards baby but record numbers of legislation were passed through the later term of the former Guvmint.

What you Tories have got to understand it is your turn to Govern now. HALF A YEAR IN AND YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO HOODWINK THE PUNTERS WITH SLOGANS AND BROCHURES.

Its about time Rabbott and Sloppy Joe started to show a set and make some calls.

5000 more jobs today. yeah.

What legislation should the govt have introduced to prevent the loss of 5000 jobs at Qantas

Aside from repealing the carbon tax which the alp won't pass despite the govt having taken it to an election

Surely

Post Whore
Here let me I know the answer

The ummer and argher lip stacker mumble mumble priest paedophile charity ride

Insert cartoon

Quigs

Immortal
They should of passed legislation demanding that Qantas Board remove themselves from the board and implant someone on the board that has brains.

Grounding the entire fleet, I farkennn ask you. That worked well didn't it.

Check the past comments from when it happened Sureles. Be some interesting reading.

Quigs

Immortal
Come fly with me, come fly, lets fly away.

TAA.jpg

##

Surely

Post Whore
They should of passed legislation demanding that Qantas Board remove themselves from the board and implant someone on the board that has brains.

Grounding the entire fleet, I farkennn ask you. That worked well didn't it.

Check the past comments from when it happened Sureles. Be some interesting reading.

That grounding of the fleet put an end to continual strikes causing disruption to passengers.

Do you remember when bob hawke grounded two airlines over continued industrial action?

Quigs

Immortal
That grounding of the fleet put an end to continual strikes causing disruption to passengers.

Do you remember when bob hawke grounded two airlines over continued industrial action?

Clutching at straws Sureles.

The Lil Irishman has well and truely farkked up the Flying Roo. Polish that turd as munch as you like.

I think you might even find that strike rates were down to the lowest ever at the time the Irish wanker pulled the planes from the worlds skies. Geeze hasn't that worked a treat.

Det by a towh-zend coutts I tell yuzz.

Surely

Post Whore
Clutching at straws Sureles.

I think you might even find that strike rates were down to the lowest ever at the time the Irish wanker pulled the planes from the worlds skies. Geeze hasn't that worked a treat.

Ah they weren't.

Come to think of it bob the strike breaker was an ummer and argher too, can't recall if he was a lip smacker though.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hes done well the Irishman. Now if he can just clean out all those inflight employess who snark around the plane like they are doing the passengers favor by simply being there.
merkins of overpaid things.

Surely

Post Whore
Hes done well the Irishman. Now if he can just clean out all those inflight employess who snark around the plane like they are doing the passengers favor by simply being there.

Actually he's pretty ordinary and out of his depth, I think he licked Dixon's crack to get there, Dixon was the one who started the slide after strong got the airline healthy again.

James strong was a great operator.

Quigs

Immortal

Yeah just like those overpricing rorting tradies that live in McMansions in the Goldy.

Anyhow Can't Do The Can't has now got it under control thanks to the new "we are open for business" .... "No excuses, no surprises" Fibs in Gov.

More LNP at work "liberating" the workers.

[A joint report by two construction industry groups has found the sector will lose 8,000 jobs in Queensland by 2016.

The 2014 Major Resources Project report by Queensland Major Contracts Association (QMCA) and Construction Skills Queensland predicts the state will experience weak growth over the next few years.

They are anticipating the amount of major project work in Queensland will halve by 2016.
Tony Hackett from QMCA says the boom is definitely over.
"We were predicting I think 40 per cent reduction, it's now gone out to close to 50 [per cent] and job losses have increased,” he said.]

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Gee things are going swimmingly with this NEW OPEN FOR BUSINESS Guvmint.

Thank the Gods the Guvmint of the Day is on the front foot with it.

I can hear all the ummmmms, arrrhhhhhs and the 'wells' from hear.

I've got pyfons all around me.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gee things are going swimmingly with this NEW OPEN FOR BUSINESS Guvmint.

Thank the Gods the Guvmint of the Day is on the front foot with it.

I can hear all the ummmmms, arrrhhhhhs and the 'wells' from hear.

I've got pyfons all around me.

What were the policy changes the coalition have made in the 5 months of government, that have casued the job losses?
Even with the losses, the confidence is stil at a 8 year high & lifes great.
People trust the coalition. No gillard. No Rudd. No thomson. No Obeid. No unions.
News Ltd getting stronger & the ABC getting whipped into shape.
REmoval of junk science committes paying lunatic leftys salarys for scaremongering.
Alternative energy subsidies scrapped.
Illegal arrivals paying for citizenship, getting turned away in the thousands & now we have zero boats.
Tony Abbot brings relief from drought with rainfall.
FMD can life get any better in Australia!!!!
What mnakes it even more pleasing is reading Quigs ridiculous rants.
Whenever im feeling a bit down, I read your stuff & it cheers me up no end. Ohh & the time & effort on the cartoons!! ha! Keep em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts